Where did he get this vocals?

jesusd29

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some programs out there with ways to filter audio files . Some parts are clearer than others. They are not actual 'stems', its just filtered audio.  I know 10 years ago they existed so its most likely gotten better since then. Search hard enough and I'm sure you can find some programs.

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

I still don't understand why they didn't just leave it like this.  She sounds good.

I think RCA was trying to see how far they could go with using a Britney sound-alike. That way they wouldn't have to actually depend on her for anything other than lipsyched performances. RCA does not like Britney and they never could understand why she ******* on all of their wannabe-Britney clones in the early 2000's. RCA is the worst thing to happen to her career

3 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

There are some programs out there with ways to filter audio files . Some parts are clearer than others. They are not actual 'stems', its just filtered audio.  I know 10 years ago they exited so its most likely gotten better since then. Search hard enough and I'm sure you can find some programs.

I think RCA was trying to see how far they could go with using a Britney sound-alike. That why they didn't have to actually depend on her for anything other than lipsyched performances. RCA does not like Britney and they never did understoof why she ******* on all of their wannabe-Britney clones in the early 2000's. RCA is the worst thing to happen to her career

I think these are actually from the pro tools/stems.  What you hear is the leaking from her headphones. 

Archived