Opinion: We're not getting a second single

JSnews

It's RCA.

Make Me performed moderately, but the album underperformed then sank on the charts.  They're not going to support any follow up releases.  And Britney hasn't said a word about it.  She's still performing Make Me and the promo song DYWCO. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Work ***** sank too. We still got perfume. 

Make Me did well for 4 weeks after it was released with all the videos hype and leaks of the original got people talking. 

It flopped the day the new video was released and 80% of the fanbase had a meltdown and stopped requesting radios/streaming/promoting it. Then nobody watched the video more than 5 times maximum. 

RCA should know that the only reason Make Me failed to be popular and have an impact is because the video mess which caused fans to revolt. I'd like to blame it on Larry but he is managing 5th harmony too and Work From Home has a **** video and the song remained popular for 6+ months. 

If RCA can get Britney to make a good video, and not have fans revolt if it's not the song they wanted, then I think single #2 could be a hit and we could get single #3 with a POM retirement announcement in spring 2017 then the last single in the summer with a announcement of a new tour coming in 2018 after Vegas

I sound delusional tbh, but I think we are getting a second single. She's doing that Christmas thing in December. Make Me will be 6 months old. If I'm wrong then I'll delete all the original Make Me scenes I have downloaded

She is having the longest wait between the first single and the second since ITZ! her last 4 studio albums had the first n second single really close, always less than 3 months, but her first 4 studio albums were 3 months up, so don't panic, it hasn't been even 3 months yet, but she is going for that wait like primeney so, relax

I guess they are not in a hurry, that's why we don't have even an official announcement. 

If Glory resuscitates and it's back in the charts it doesn't matter if it's tomorrow or in a month since they don't have to maintain it alive, it's drop dead by now sadly.

Okay, but why do y'all have to start 203285392 threads on the same topic to say the same **** over and over again? Because there are a dozen other threads just like this, it's not like you're the first or the only one who has this opinion. Keep the overdramatics confined to the few, ffs. :ririshade2:

HELL NO

With Britney Jean/Glory we are getting our Bionic/Lotus eras :embarrassney::embarrassney::embarrassney:

Britney Jean/Bionic:

Only two singles released (One dancefloor track and a ballad)

Work Btch/Not Myself Tonight

Perfume/You Lost Me

Glory/Lotus:

Only one single released (so far)

Make Me.../Your Body

:embarrassney::embarrassney::embarrassney:

It's very likely you are right. 

I feel like ppl are having a hard time accepting it this time because Glory deserves better. I mean Alien was basically confirmed during BJ but after a wait we knew the era was over. 

Its not like Britney and her team have hardcore been promoting Glory. 

It logically doesn't make sense they would wait this long unless Britney will promote more or they are getting a rapper on a track. 

One exhaler mentioned a while ago the space in between her first and second singles. they all had months in between. technically if she abided by her formula of releasing the second single from when the first single was released. december is the earliest we'd hear an announcement. 

i swear many of you just want instant results and instant success. ***** keeps calling it her baby and spent two years on the project. her iheart performances air tonight.  she just ran a UK tour with all those interviews and spots give her a break with this whole "no single #2" 

but i can see it...once she announces single #2....meltdowns will consist of "why that song???" "might as well ended the era with make me" etc etc.

Archived