"Wanna Come Over" is the new "Toxic"

CharlieBlue8

It has everything to be an amazing single, like "Toxic" was.  It's catchy af while also being something totally unique sound wise which makes it even more interesting and Memorable.  I don't get why it has so much hate.  I think it got over played waiting for the rest of the album to be released but subjectively it could do incredibly well.  It has all the makings to be "Toxic" 2.0!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think Do You Wanna Come Over? is her best song in years. I like it more than anything on Britney Jean, Femme Fatale and even Circus. 

And it was the first track in years that I absolutely LOVED to death on my first listening. The last time this happened was probably Till The World Ends, and even then I didn't get as hyped as this. 

And I agree completely with the Toxic comparison. While it may not be quite as innovative and ahead of its time as Toxic was, it is really different from everything on the radio right now and it's catchy as all hell. The guitar also gives me strong Toxic teas.

17 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

I honestly think Do You Wanna Come Over? is her best song in years. I like it more than anything on Britney Jean, Femme Fatale and even Circus. 

And it was the first track in years that I absolutely LOVED to death on my first listening. The last time this happened was probably Till The World Ends, and even then I didn't get as hyped as this. 

And I agree completely with the Toxic comparison. While it may not be quite as innovative and ahead of its time as Toxic was, it is really different from everything on the radio right now and it's catchy as all hell. The guitar also gives me strong Toxic teas.

Yassssss.  Someone who gets it.  :feelingmyself:

I think the song would make a great single, but it's not nearly as good as Toxic and I think the ship has sailed honestly for it to be a single.......it's been out for so long at this point that it would honestly be dumb to make it a single now and I'm pretty sure all the buzz tracks we got were made buzz tracks because they were already ruled out as possible singles. 

47 minutes ago, Asakura Hao said:

I agree with you 100%, but I really wouldn't mind the chorus at least being revised a bit. I'm just not a fan of that man's voice and it doesn't sound quite "right" to me. They could make it some kind of "feature" with a popular male artist instead. Who, I don't know or really care. It'd be fun if it were Lil Jon, since it sort of almost sounds like him, but that would make literally 0 sense at all.

I wish the live performance of DYWCO was better because then Id be all for it being 2nd single. It is very innovative-- those beer can snaps are unique-- and Britney's delivery is perfection.

If she comes out with a hot video for it and changes the choreo for the chorus, I'd totally love it as a single.

Archived