team B, fix this mess.

cher

The album is being promoted like a month after its release?:rude2me: and Make Me was released during the stone ages and we still don't have a second single. :idkney: this whole thing is a big mess. This literally all started when they scrapped the music video. Everything was going smoothly before then. I hate her team so much. they should've given up on Make Me right after the VMA's and started promoting single #2 it would've done great with all this promo. Don't know why they don't wanna face the fact that Make Me isnt going to happen. If we don't get a single #2 in the next two weeks then we aren't getting one at all. :wendycry: How could they fix this? What do y'all think?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she don't film a new music video or at least announce the 2nd single before POM comeback on October 19, we can already say goodbye to the Glory era, seriously I start thinking she will don't release anymore singles of the album (much less film a MV before POM comeback) and the rest of the promo is just for Vegas and stay relevant the Britney Brand in people's minds 

It all went down to hill..

The first time I heard Make Me I was thrilled, it was magical, I remember that night.. After the video came out I swear I didn't like the song anymore.

The visuals has lot of effect on rising a song, it was not the case for Make Me.. I can't believe now I hear the thing completely different..

They ruined everything

Archived