I wanna cry

david lachapelle

i'm listening to Don't Keep Me Waiting and i'm in tears, it's so amazing. It's making me realize how much of a masterpiece Femme Fatale (God Fatale) is. :otears::otears: i think i might like God Fatale better than ITZ. :otears::otears:

this experience sprung an idea for my third thread (a question for you all). 

the question is: are there any Britney songs (it can be from any album, not just B9) that make you feel deeply emotional, maybe even bringing you to tears (no matter the reason)?

discuss! i thought that we all need a positive thread today because some people are being negative which i would never even dream of doing, if you know me. :shameless:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, david lachapelle said:

i'm listening to Don't Keep Me Waiting and i'm in tears, it's so amazing. It's making me realize how much of a masterpiece Femme Fatale (God Fatale) is. :otears::otears: i think i might like God Fatale better than ITZ. :otears::otears:

this experience sprung an idea for my third thread (a question for you all). 

the question is: are there any Britney songs (it can be from any album, not just B9) that make you feel deeply emotional, maybe even bringing you to tears (no matter the reason)?

discuss! i thought that we all need a positive thread today because some people are being negative which i would never even dream of doing, if you know me. :shameless:

Bookmarked :shameless:

54 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

Out from under from circus always makes me cry from the first time I listened to it.It's her voice,the melody everything.I also connected this song with a relative who died.:crying11:

I love FF too.

I listened to Circus recently in its entirety and I can still remember cues for all the songs from the mini megamix we got before it released :girlfall:

Out From Under is so beautiful, especially the final chorus. :crying11: I'm sorry for your loss  :hugs:

FF is a great album too!

Archived