Born to Make You Happy

hbk91ssx

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, reoha098 said:

but theres a music video for it..  i mean having music video for a song means it is being single at some point. doesnt it?

The only place to see music videos at that time was on tv and they didn't air that one here sadly. 

It's ok, but I've never loved BTMYH tbh, nor FTBOMBH. The latter was the first video my siblings and I didn't like. We were like this every time it came up on TV: :sofedup: I could've stopped being a fan at that moment :idkney: but fortunately, Oops came out next and slayed my life forever.

I remember MTV LA at the time made a Top 20 of the worst videos, and of course Broken Heart made the cut :hehehe:

I think other songs should've been singles instead: Soda Pop, Deep in My Heart, Autumn Goodbye, I Will Be There, even E-Mail My Heart could've been more iconic if they wanted a boring song.

Tbh, I never understood that "formula" of releasing some hits, and then killing the era with a ballad. I know the eras were really short anyway, because the albums were coming out every year, but I think there was space for more singles.

Archived