Not So Fast... Britney Crushes Our Dreams Of A Justin Timberlake Collabo

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, EDM said:

I'm prepared for the downvotes. She is in hella good shape, better than ever. And if she's happy it doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks - but my personal opinion is that she is ******* her face up with fillers or whatever it is and she should stop. She was beautiful without all that. Why does she feel the need? Even if she's insecure - which she shouldn't be - she needs to know it's not making her look better. At all. But she is in shape as ****.

Thanks for not saying anything new here :hahaha:

5 hours ago, Patryczon said:

Crayboy she was not sure with the crowd at the beginning of the taping. Later on she was interacting with us soooo much, I was not expecting this at all. When she player "Spear-pong" with Jonathan me and few fans in front row were like "go Britney!" "you rock Brit!" and she kept looking at us, smile, make faces. 

She's honestly changed… it's like magic. I couldn't believe she's that open and candid again :)

Also about that Lizard date: it was a blind date that her friends set up for her and after she met taht guy she was so angry at the friend. She said that guy was not looking like on his pictures AT ALL. - not sure will they cut it or not. 

I wanted to ask was Emily blunt and luke Evans there as well at the taping?. Because we havent seen any pic of them. I was wondering because someone said that Britney was there for about 40 min. If that's true the show Is an hour or less, that either means that they will cut a lot of Britney because of the others or the other two are not in the show much 

16 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I can't believe Britney is even acknowledging Justin again let alone a duet with him... I need Oops I'm Bringing **** Back please :bgrin:

What are you talking about? She's been acknowledging him for years, down to her favorite songs being his when asked, to mentioning him in For the Record, talking about her first kiss on Ellen... She said Holy Grail was mystical, didnt even acknowledge Jay- Z lol.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

CLICKBAIT TITLE....
She didn't turn it down... she just said it's all talk right now, and #YouNeverKnow.... which in other words means #YouHaveToWaitAndSee 
:gimmemoar:

Which means, when you're a celebreity, that she didn't dare say "never omg" because that would be rude and she's sweet. 

I hated the way he asked the question though

I hope it doesn't happen, an realistically I think we all know it won't. 

I don't really want Britney working with him after the way he has acted in the past. We all know he'll act like he saved hr career, so will his fans. It might blow up, and be huge, but they will make Britney look like crap. Then once it's all said , and done he'll be writing hate songs about her again.

Archived