Not So Fast... Britney Crushes Our Dreams Of A Justin Timberlake Collabo

Jordan Miller

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, EDM said:

I'm prepared for the downvotes. She is in hella good shape, better than ever. And if she's happy it doesn't matter what I or anyone thinks - but my personal opinion is that she is ******* her face up with fillers or whatever it is and she should stop. She was beautiful without all that. Why does she feel the need? Even if she's insecure - which she shouldn't be - she needs to know it's not making her look better. At all. But she is in shape as ****.

You know I never really agreed with the face and lips comments, but these 2 new clips are making me realize she IS messing with her lips too much.  Brit get out of LA they are turning you into one of them!

These interviews are fun lately, she def seems more open and the interviewers seem to be able to ask an array of questions. 

I wish one of them asked what the second single might be.

Also, does she not rememeber that she brought up Justin in that video question thing, it's not her friend that said it to her... or maybe both happened.

:OMGney: 

that's a lot of talk about nothing ya know 

:hype:

1 hour ago, LERIROLAU said:

wow

she was playing the part man

she's naturally funny, that was part of her act of being scared by the lizard guy

Noo i mean right before the video ended

probably seems like it cuz the video ennded and the crowd was silent but yeah 

1 hour ago, Patryczon said:

EMD sadly you're saying truth… I've been looking at her face for an hour during this taping and let me tell this. Her body is SICK and the moment but her face start to look plastic. It's not too late with it but she should for sure cill with the fillers and botox. The worst thing is her smile. Look like part of her face can't move and the jocker smile is there sadly. Before you will downvote me my mom is an owner of beauty spa's over here and her main thing is botox/fillers so I honestly know what I'm talking about.

Britney is beautiful and her body is amazing atm she just need to relax with the face treatment. Facials instead of botox from now on. 

well, i remember the time everyone bashing her because of looking old, haggard, tired etc.. "she needs a facelift", "she needs botox".. blablabla. 

its the dosage.. a little bit botox can do wonders. for me she looks very good here -  not a fan of the lips, but i think she still looks like her. 

I think she took the question as, "Are you officially going to work with him/ is this potentially going to be happening soon?" rather than it being a hypothetical situation, so she felt she needed to clear the air that it's just "all talk" at this point. 

Archived