Enough already, release LIAR as the second single now.

Marlean

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would and it makes you want more, which is exactly what you want from a single. You have the "dirty" feel from the beginning, the strong feel from the lyrics and the rather clean version of her voice. I like it being simple like in that song. A bit raw I guess. 

I did a small test of some Glory potential singles. I got a lot of issues with her voice on Liar. They didn't think her voice was strong enough for the song. I'm not sure how wide spread that would be though. I love the song so It's hard for me judge. 

You can't even understand what she's saying in parts of the chorus.  It's a messy track.  Her voice is straining to be strong when the verses are too low, and her voice sounds SHRILL in the chorus.  The only good parts are the pre-chorus and the bridge.

why this song is even an option is beyond me.

Bombastic Love vocals... Fun for the fans, horrible for the public.

I think liar would be a great choice even though I think 'Love Me Down' or 'Slumber Party' would be best. Then Just Luv Me and Liar or If I'm Dancing as a Spring release bop.

the great thing about liar is it channels nostalgia from her early releases. I think it would target a younger audience as well as the young adult core who appreciates that early noughties throwback it presents.

Archived