Which Glory songs grew on you?

Someone Who Knows

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hardly change my point of view, the ones i liked and didn't like at the start are still the same ones, the only that became a bit more, and yet i still liked already, was ''Clumsy'', you know, the song you all hate, besides that my opinion is still the same in all them, i think it just happened twice in her carrer having a song that i didn't like and then after a while i started to love it, but so rare

4 minutes ago, PBoy said:

I hardly change my point of view, the ones i liked and didn't like at the start are still the same ones, the only that became a bit more, and yet i still liked already, was ''Clumsy'', you know, the song you all hate, besides that my opinion is still the same in all them, i think it just happened twice in her carrer having a song that i didn't like and then after a while i started to love it, but so rare

Clumsy is on my top three tbh. I don't why but there is something about it...

What you need, love me down, If I'm dancing.

Still can't get into Clumsy. It's not a bad song, I get why people think it's kinda funny to bop to, but it just seems so out of place compare to the rest of the album. To me sounds basic and badly produced and I hate it doesn't have a chorus! 

2 hours ago, PBoy said:

My initial favorites always remain my favorites (I love Clumsy too!!!!) but it's typical for 2 or 3 songs to rise from the bottom to the middle on my list. Hard to Forget Ya isn't a favorite now but I didn't like it at all at first and now I think it's a solid 7/10.

Archived