Since when did you started stanning for Brit?

Stifler's Mom

Since when did you started stanning for Brit?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was oops era, even tho I loved BOMT.

I remember I liked Lucky, and Stronger. Although I didn't technically knew who Britney Spears was (I know! But I was a kid). I would live when Lucky came out on Radio Disney. I thought a singer named lucky sung it tho :hahaha:. I was a stupid child.

I do remember going to Mexico once and my cousin played the crazy video with her friend on the TV and they were dancing to it. I fell in love with the video then. From there I kinda started being a fan without knowing. Liking her singles. I knew them, I remember replaying the boys part in the Austin powers movie and copying the dance moves lmao. Making my cousins go under me and me sitting on top :selenerz:. Toxic was my ****, I played it like crazy along with the usher remix that was on limewire.

one day me and my neighbor went to our other neighbors house to use her computer. I was in 8th grade and she was like "you seen Britney's new video? She was in a pink car". He was like "she's crazy". I went to the computer when he left and played looked for the new video it was Do Somethin' and that was the beginning of when I started to stan. Soon after I got my own computer, I was stalking Britney online and downloaded leaks. I would jam to Gimme More and "Cold as Fire" nonstop. Then I open an iTunes account to pre-order Godout. Ever since I've been a Stan.

I loved her since BOMT ... I can remember that one time I had a sleepover at my best (straight) friend - I was like 16yo - we listened to her first album and he said "without her **** in the videos her music really sucks!" After that I went berserk and wanted to go home  :giggleney:  ... we're still best friends even though he had to endure many hardcore stanning moments through the years :carpoolney:

Been a stan since the day I literally broke my arm dancing to If U Seek Amy (I was twelve). I was in a cast for 2 months. From that point on, I knew Britney and I were bonded for life. Now when I hear IUSA I think of myself falling and shattering my arm - and also the screen of my iPod Nano. 

21 hours ago, MikeLuvsBritney said:

I remember being shy to admit I liked her at first because it wasn't seen as "cool" to like her especially during her breakdown but ironically it was my straight younger brother:moorangu: who doesn't have a care in the world about what people think of the music he likes which he likes a variety of different music that in the end encouraged me to be proud to love who I like and that Britney made good jams so what's there to be ashamed of for liking good stuff? and i'm thinking to myself 'slay little bro, the young shall indeed lead the way!" haha

Aww that is so beautiful slay at your younger bro :tifftear:

I'm 15 and from Portugal so it's not like I heard her about her or her music all the time, nor did I know who she was. :quirkney: But earlier this year I became a stan because of I Wanna Go actually, i remembered listening to it a lot on the radio ans it kept being recommended on my YouTube so I gave it a try. Then I went to Everytime music vid which brought so many memories back from my childhood and I almost cried because I remembered being like 4 listening to it on the radio and LOVING her voice :carpoolney:

TL;DR: Since the beginning of 2016. :saycheese:

Since this happened

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

Changed my life :donewithit:

Jk, since the BOMT video came out. I always tell this story, I got to watch it because of my cousins. I was 5 at the time, but we used to watch MTV all the time at their house. From Sometimes onwards, just my siblings and I kept stanning, until around the ITZ era. During Blackout we all were like wtf, until BTI video, my sister and I were like, ok, there's still hope. Even still during Circus era my sister liked her. IUSA was the last video she proudly liked. After Radar, she was like, k, she's done. So I've been by myself ever since lol Well, my best friend likes Britney too :mhm:

Oh btw, my cousins, which two of them are already on their 30's, are more into latin music nowadays, they stopped caring about Britney, I think before the ITZ era started. However the youngest one once told me she really liked TTWE.

When my mom gave birth to me :wannadie:

Hahaha I'm a Stan since Baby One More Time, I was 9 and I remember my mom bought me the cassettes From BOMT & then Oops, in Britney era was different I became completely insane about Britney haha she was my everything posters, magazines, DVD's, I started a collection... and still increasing 

Archived