Dear Britney

ItsOnlyMusic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Why are some of u getting your panties in a bunch? There's negative threads every hour of the day, why come after someone who's just trying to praise Britney for how far she's come? I wasn't happy with how her team handled the promotion of glory or her choice of set lists for the festivals and ive expressed that, but There's a differnce between bashing someone and giving constructive criticism, I would never say the things some of u say about Britney to her or anyone else because they're disgusting. a lot of you need to learn to be decent human beings.

5 minutes ago, Starburst said:

Why are some of u getting your panties in a bunch? There's negative threads every hour of the day, why come after someone who's just trying to praise Britney for how far she's come? I wasn't happy with how her team handled the promotion of glory or her choice of set lists for the festivals and ive expressed that, but There's a differnce between bashing someone and giving constructive criticism, I would never say the things some of u say about Britney to her or anyone else because they're disgusting. a lot of you need to learn to be decent human beings.

Just now, jokobitch said:

Do u even speak English ? your sentences make no sense , please leave.

You're the one who should leave, you always talk trash about her, and Britney doesn't own you ****, grow up moron, those 20 dollars you paid for her album, she can barely buy her damn starbucks with that. These teenagers and "adults" here are so ******* stupid. 

9 minutes ago, Camilo said:

You're the one who should leave, you always talk trash about her, and Britney doesn't own you ****, grow up moron, those 20 dollars you paid for her album, she can barely buy her damn starbucks with that. These teenagers and "adults" here are so ******* stupid. 

The only "trash" I talk is when she half ***** her routines , so **** off you *******. My first concert was BOMT so you can suck my **** I've been a Britney fan for my entire life , I'm allowed to call a ***** out when they don't give it 100% in a performance.

It's nice to see threads like this but its also good to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and no bashing her for getting lip injections, botox etc is not criticism its a choice she made which has nothing to do with us. Making comments on her career is completely different from making comments on personal matters. Remember that.

To the OP you're thread is lovely and unfortunately annoying members on this forum had to make it negative :(

1 hour ago, AutumnsGlory said:

Honestly? How old are you? Grow up instead of bashing her for everything she does. That is what's childish, don't you get it? She doesn't have to give you performances, or albums, she chooses to, at this point in her career, she could retire, it's not like she's at the beginning of her career, she doesn't have to do anything. Especially years of being bashed by GP and her fans.

we aren't bashing her, honestly A LOT of people on this site need to realize that. criticism isn't bashing, know the difference. and don't give me some **** like "oh well some people ARE bashing i've seen it" because no honey, that's SUCH a small amount of users on this website. the rest of the users are NORMALLY voicing their opinion, JUST LIKE the user (Joey4228) you quoted. Joey was very calm in his post and was just pointing out how shitty the knee-tapping move was. where is he bashing britney?

also, britney isn't our mother. she's a popstar who makes money off of US, her fans. don't give me any "stop being ungrateful" mumbo jumbo.

1 hour ago, button said:

I agree, let's discuss something negative for a change. David Archuleta for example. :NYsassy:

lmao isnt david archuletta an actor...or something? i feel like he did have one song but that had to have been like 7 years ago? i cant even reach the far corners of my hippocampus for his name 

13 hours ago, Starburst said:

13 hours ago, joey4228 said:

Oh another thread like this. :rihcackle:

I'm sorry but with these 'moves' we have every right to give some negative comments:

l3vRfznqlIQqg6FAk.gif

I'm not bashing her, I'm just pointing out things I don't like, just as much as I point things out that I do like, like Glory the album. It's a forum to discuss things and not everything has to be positive all the time.

giphy.gif

You belong in anywhere but this thread :arianabye:

2 hours ago, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Enjoy your time telling members to leave while you still can 'cause there'll come a day when this place will be so empty y'all be celebrating whenever a new member joins you ...which will not be too often. :hype:

We aren't Jordan so we don't necessarily give a crap about this forum. As for the fanbase, you can do more with a small group of positive fans and limited/no negative people than you can with a lot of infighting. 

Just now, Бри́тни Спирс said:

Can you make an album debut at no1? Can you get it to at least, top 10? I highly doubt. 

Maybe not #1 but we can sure as heck spread the good things about Britney, not have to deal with people trying to discourage requesting, voting, gifting and creating a positive atmosphere within the fandom. And we won't be clogging up each other's auras. All the negativity is like a virus slowly destroying all joy. And when we don't have to worry about attacks against us and Britny we can support and encourage her to shine. 

Archived