Britney Spears is an indie artist

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Remember when Taylor Swift said "some indie record that's much cooler than mine" (of course you do, you're all secret Swifties). We didn't know it then, but she was referencing Glory.

Britney is an indie artist. She plays in front of small crowds. Her albums sell just enough to reach the top five, but not #1. Her songs are slow climbers up the charts. But it's cool. Indie artists are cool. Britney is cool.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, Don't Keep Me Waiting said:

Remember when Taylor Swift said "some indie record that's much cooler than mine" (of course you do, you're all secret Swifties). We didn't know it then, but she was referencing Glory.

Britney is an indie artist. She plays in front of small crowds. Her albums sell just enough to reach the top five, but not #1. Her songs are slow climbers up the charts. But it's cool. Indie artists are cool. Britney is cool.

Britney performs for huge crowds her song  generate big media attention regardless of the number ranking , albums as in plural have been #1, 6 times, just stop while you have your dignity :whitneyshade:

Archived