OMG it's not just some people on exhale

Slayde

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Barajas said:

2012 Xfactor.. "OMG SHE LOOKS AWFUL AND OLD, LOOKS LIKE 40 YEARS OLD.. PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR FACE"

2016... well this...

haha give her a break!!.. everbody in hollywood overdo sugeries.. they live of their appareance. 

I know this ***** in particular was probably the one saying in every era that Britney looks bad, some people never change and are just plain ugly in spirit. I wish her all the best in her life and I hope someone will make her see beauty for once in her sad life tbh :orangu:

That was harsh but I'm angry tbh

britney looks stunning! people forgot that she is 34! also they forgot britney has almost 20 years of career! 

she is hotter than ever.

Barmy we need to let go the haters, they will never praise britney no matther what she does.

she looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! and that uk picture is incredible i'm obsessed about her look! 

22 minutes ago, Slayde said:

They would never look as good as she does now if they went through what she has been through, I'd like to see how their lips/nose and general face would look like if they even went through half of what Britney has been through in her life, they would be a hot mess and probably dead to be honest. Britney is a strong, beautiful and fearless goddess whose personality matches her beauty on the outside. They will never. :bigtime:

100% agreed.

1 hour ago, fanman08 said:

Yeah this pic is fantastic. As long as she doesn't smile huge (her awkward smile) it's hard to notice the work done

It is a great pic of Britney looking legendary and an example of someone who has overcome so many setbacks in life. It's just sad that some people can't see that the way someone looks is only a part of what is important in life. Maybe it's the most important thing in their life, but it's definitely 1/10 of who we are as people :embarrassney:

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I see no lies detected. She does look different. 

I don't know if you're attacking Britney or agreeing with that woman but I will say this. Of course she looks different because she is a 34 year old woman now and if I looked anything like the way she looks in this picture at an age of 34 I would be incredibly lucky and anyone who says she looks different or "unrecognizable" can suck my foot because they are ugly and jealous that they wont look this good at 34. Britney is starting to get younger in looks and this should be something that is applauded by fellow women. Unfortunately some people and this woman just want to tear her down because they will never have what she has. A beautiful spirit, heart and soul and an equally beautiful face and body. 

1 hour ago, rainbow said:

huh?? this is one the pics where she actually looks NORMAL and her crappy lip job isn't noticeable.. I dont get it

Some people will use the most positive and best looking things to twist and manipulate to make into their negative little unnecessary perspective of what they see. It's so meaningless, much like this hopeless woman's decision to post such a ******* stupid, idiotic comment. And no I DO NOT respect her opinion. :NYsassy:

1 hour ago, LionHeart said:

britney looks stunning! people forgot that she is 34! also they forgot britney has almost 20 years of career! 

she is hotter than ever.

Barmy we need to let go the haters, they will never praise britney no matther what she does.

she looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! and that uk picture is incredible i'm obsessed about her look! 

True thanks for posting that helped me simmer down a little bit :hugs:

I'm trying to let it go but this is really annoying me she literally looks so great, has come through so much to look this way again and this comment gets almost 200 likes :tiffsmoke:

It's the fact that people are agreeing with her ****** up opinion :tiffsniffle:

meanwhile Britney is looking like her old self again and all people can remember is her bad times and want to tear her down to that yet again :whitneyshade:

1 hour ago, Slayde said:

True thanks for posting that helped me simmer down a little bit :hugs:

I'm trying to let it go but this is really annoying me she literally looks so great, has come through so much to look this way again and this comment gets almost 200 likes :tiffsmoke:

It's the fact that people are agreeing with her ****** up opinion :tiffsniffle:

meanwhile Britney is looking like her old self again and all people can remember is her bad times and want to tear her down to that yet again :whitneyshade:

she looks so ******* precious!! 

love her

Some of you said how old she looked during FF era... and wanted her to do something to her face, well.... you in particular can't say **** about it now. 

And for the record, she looks AMAZING :bootyney: many people do their lips, get some type of surgery OR use makeup to contour and fix things.... some people act like there is only Britney in the entire world that does it. 

And i will always think that its DISGUSTING to shade her looks and make "jokes" on her behalf when you are suposed to be her fans and support her.

And dont give me that "we are aloud to have an opinion" bullshit... their is a difference between an opinion and shade/bashing and some of you dont seem to know that difference :nobitch: 

Archived