Does Glory has a real " BIG HIT " song?

I have wondered this few days ago and even tho I listen it and enjoy it. I mean, does it have a HUGE potential like Baby one more time, Oops I did it again, toxic, womanizer, circus, gimme more, etc?

Something like would stand out and people would really recognize is something timeless and overall a really Hit? Make Me was good but was no meant to be a big hit.

I believe Glory is lacking of it. Even tho is such a great album that you can like and enjoy all the songs. I feel like that big smasha is missing. 

The only track I feel it could stand out as a big hit with a good example of marketing is Liar.

What do you think?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If marketed Right Just Love Me, Liar, Slumber Party, Love Me Down could all do well. Honestly Britney should pull a taylor and do a very big video and have big names in it. She could do a early 200's reunion and have cameos from Justin, Christina, Jessica, Mandy etc. She just needs to put out a great video NOW and one Great performance of it and it could save the era. 

I think if I'm dancing, SP, CYM, Invitation, and JLM squared are timeless. I think one track doesn't stand out in the same way as a Toxic because the songs are appealing in different ways. In the Zone was the same way for me because it has this vulnerably sensual sound and you can appreciate every track the more you listen to it. The real key to a hit right now is a strong visual. If rolled out properly, she could have more than one sizable hit from this album. 

10 minutes ago, asas12 said:

I really think If I'm Dancing could blow up to Toxic/Womanizer/S&S chart and commercial success if they did it right 

Yeah social media will eat it up. 

I think people are just pointing out their favorite songs from the album, but I get what you say and tbh I don't think the album has a song that could go viral and play everywhere (BOMT, Toxic, Womanizer, S&S, etc). 

The songs on the album are good but I think they're lacking some elements that would make them big hits around the world.

9 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I think people are just pointing out their favorite songs from the album, but I get what you say and tbh I don't think the album has a song that could go viral and play everywhere (BOMT, Toxic, Womanizer, S&S, etc). 

The songs on the album are good but I think they're lacking some elements that would make them big hits around the world.

Yes, asides everyone having a favorite, you understand what I mean, not the favorite, but the impact it could have like bomt, oops, womanizer, toxic, gm, etc

I honestly think they can market diff songs to diff radio stations or platforms, it's a very mixed album.

Make Me, DYWTCO, Slumber Party, JLM- singles

Re-release:

if I'm dancing - viral hit,team and Brit take advantage of the memes. Maybe we can write the guy who writes those popular articles in Buzz Feed to write about IID

coupoure electrique- francophone single 

Mood Ring, remixes, one more song included

Archived