Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm shook. :sizeup:i never expected the fan theories about the cship bleeding into her albums to be true. The thought was absurd to me. Like why would there be a need for them to get involved in her music and the creative process at all especially since her father isn't an artist nor does he have any managerial experience in show business. I just assumed he took care of the personal side only. It's so bizarre to me why they would hijack her projects but explains so much about her motivation, the state of her career and suddenly being more present these last couple of years.

i'm shook. :sizeup:i never expected the fan theories about the cship bleeding into her albums to be true. The thought was absurd to me. Like why would there be a need for them to get involved in her music and the creative process at all especially since her father isn't an artist nor does he have any managerial experience in show business. I just assumed he took care of the personal side only. It's so bizarre to me why they would hijack her projects but explains so much about her motivation, the state of her career and suddenly being more present these last couple of years.

Guest Arckangel
On 2016-09-28 at 9:36 PM, Body ache said:

No one should be surprised about the conservatorship dictating Britney's music. Circus was meant to get the gp back on board again. FF and BJ were supposed to be her babies but Dr. Luke and will.i.am came on board. Dr. Luke was a good decision because it gave her radio hits although I wish I heard what the original FF could have been. Them having control over BJ was not necessary. They should have just had will.i.am on board for Work *****, Perfume and, Don't Cry.

Frankly, I do not understand what the Hell Britney's c-ship has to do w/ her music! Isn't the c-ship about making sure she remains stable and healthy? How does it relate to her making this or that type of music? I get their wanting Britney to be as profitable as possible (hence making sure her music sells loads), but the personal c-ship should be about her health, not which producer works on her albums... The financial c-ship should be about preserving her money, making sure it doesn't all go away, but not the exact sound of her music. And it's been eight yrs now (not three).

2 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Frankly, I do not understand what the Hell Britney's c-ship has to do w/ her music! Isn't the c-ship about making sure she remains stable and healthy? How does it relate to her making this or that type of music? I get their wanting Britney to be as profitable as possible (hence making sure her music sells loads), but the personal c-ship should be about her health, not which producer works on her albums... The financial c-ship should be about preserving her money, making sure it doesn't all go away, but not the exact sound of her music. And it's been eight yrs now (not three).

was thinking the same but it seems that way though... maybe their mind set was that if they do this record it will sell more... BUT it is sad to think. I understand she didnt want to promote BJ if she didnt have any control over it

5 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

:o

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3678004/Alexander-Skarsgard-reveals-plans-start-family-denying-rumours-set-tie-knot-model-girlfriend-Alexa-Chung.html

He recently shot down rumours that he and his girlfriend Alexa Chung are set to wed later this year.

But while wedding bells may not be on the cards for Alexander Skarsgard, the hunky Swedish actor has confessed that he is eager to have children.

'I love kids, I want to have kids', gushed the 39-year-old star of The Legend Of Tarzan in an interview with OK! Magazine this week. 

Move away G-eazy, if this guy ever separate from this gf, Britney found somebody that want 3 more kids too :explainlol:

Um... Yes, please.

alexander-skarsgard-abs-zoom-7c7865bb-fa

Just now, Da Fr3ak said:

he's so hot, how did she resist the urge to **** him then and there :hahaha:

'Cause Britney has class, unlike us thirsty hoes? :imcute: 

She says 3 years. Like she doesn't even know the number of years she is under the c-ship or she just says like whatever. We all know she is 8 years under cship  from 2008. Now I also think that make me video was  scrapped because of her father. Not only because of her I am mother now. Maybe Britney wanted some parts to be taken away and then Jamie get involved and he was furious his baby is looking like a ****. So he shut the whOle thing down. I think cship was good at the beginning she was in a bad place look there is she now. But really Britney should learn how to make decisions as an adult and cship does not give her that opportunity. Also Jamie is not forever. I think they need to slowly get  her out from that personal cship first then start thinking about her finances. I don't want ppl as Sam lufti come after her again. I want her to be financially protected. So maybe be her finances need to be controlled in some ways. She looks good by the way on that show

Archived