Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are y'all always being so harsh when it comes to her team? It's their freaking job, they very likely know what they are doing and they have their reasons for it. It's so pathetic that a bunch of 14-year olds, sitting in their basements behind the computer screens, think they know better. 

If Britney would want to do certain things that would help her PR would you honestly think her ******* PR-TEAM would be opposed to it? 

I'm sorry, this is probably the real post to get dislikes but I just can't with you all pretending as if it only needs a new team and she would rule the world again.

1 hour ago, button said:

Ehhh.. that era was obviously rushed and she had no input in the project. She just recorded the songs, did the promo they asked her to do and that's it. I wouldn't call that caring at all..

Glory on the hand... That's what I call being invested in and caring about your musical body of work. :lustney:

That's your opinion. Circus, it's tour, and music/videos all remain flawless :queenflopga:

3 hours ago, Young Törless said:

Me too. :tiffanycries:

If you watch Chaotic, you can see how Britney was just NOT emotionally or mentally ready for marriage and children yet (she had her first son just one year after this). I mean, she was only 22 during Chaotic, and you can see how immature she is. It's not a bad thing... it's understandable because she missed out on a lot of her childhood. At that point, I think she was just DONE with being a star, and touring, and releasing albums. I think she just wanted to play and have fun and be free - to be normal, and she thought getting married to Kevin would be her ticket out. I think it was also about control - she had been controlled for so much of her adult life that she wanted to rebel and show the world, and especially her team and family, that she was going to do what she wanted to do and no one could control her anymore.

Eventually, she ended up self-destructing because what she thought was a "perfect life" with Kevin ended up being destroyed after just 2 years. I don't think she knew what to do after the divorce - so she literally lost it - a.k.a. the break-down. It wasn't just about her marriage ending, it was the fact that she wanted that to be her ticket to freedom, and it failed. She was totally lost and didn't know what to do with her life after that.

It's really quite tragic - she wanted to be free so badly, only to be locked into a never-ending conservator-ship where she is controlled and restricted by her father, Larry, lawyers, and her team.

I think Britney has just learned to accept her life the way it is now, but I don't think she's truly happy at all. I think she really just wishes she could be free and leave fame behind. But, on the other hand, because she has never been allowed to actually be an independent adult, I don't think she knows how to function without being "Britney Spears - the popstar". As she said in FTR, this is the only life she's ever known. She WANTS to be "normal" and free, but she doesn't know how to do it. Her life is so messed up. I wouldn't want to trade lives with her for a second. Imagine how horrible it must be to live under the kind of restrictions that she's under. I feel bad for complaining about her chart positions and albums sales now. All of that is just funding Britney's continuing imprisonment. I think this is absolutely abusive to her in every way. People should be allowed to live free, as they please - she is an adult living the life of a child.

#FreeBritney

20 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

I love that she goes out of script, it's so refreshing, but remember it's Britney, take everything she says with a pinch of salt. That was a very vague comment, there's surely much more to it.. We are far from knowing the truth.

But yes, her team can **** off.

True... but at this point, Britney just gave us the end of the puzzle, confirmed what we were suspecting about why she was so stiff and disconnected for so long with us. I knew this was it. 

2 minutes ago, button said:

I didn't deny the videos or songs weren't great, but Britney not being involved in the album is pretty much a fact. (unlike ITZ/Blackout/Glory)

I disagree. She said in For The Record the music on Circus was a reflection of what was going on in her life.

A lot of the songs on Circus were personal songs. Her energy and passion came through on that album, at least to me. :comingthru:

GP doesn't know how fishy her c-ship is, if she will talk about it they won't be able freely get their money out of it
maybe the backlash would start and her judge will finally wake up!! I don't even know how they still can keep personal c-ship, even if she had schizophrenia or smth like that it woudn't be legal at all :tiffeyeroll: 

Archived