Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

Not to forget the amount of police, paparazzis and ambulance... it was quite a show!

(RUMOR HAS IT THAT) Kevin came to pick up the boys and she brought either one or both of them (cant remember) into her bedroom and locked them in there *bathroom* with herself *with a revolver*, eventually she wouldn't come out, and they had to break in to get them. Followed by her being brought and strapped into an ambulance where she was taken to a hospital, locked up, and put on a 5150 psychiatric hold. Jamie was given custody/temporary conservatorship of Britney, and eventually got it permanent.

That's the version I read somewhere. Prolly, exhale! :ohnoney:

here's OP again ;)

I've just returned home from my amazing Brit-trip so if you have any questions let me know!

Also I'm not sure what was written about the performance BUT I think it was one of the best if not THE best performance of MM so far.

Her moves were sharp, she was smilling, she jumped very well on the dancer. Whole thing was looking GREAT on camera.

Just now, Patryczon said:

here's OP again ;)

I've just returned home from my amazing Brit-trip so if you have any questions let me know!

Also I'm not sure what was written about the performance BUT I think it was one of the best if not THE best performance of MM so far.

Her moves were sharp, she was smilling, she jumped very well on the dancer. Whole thing was looking GREAT on camera.

Live singing? :shameless:

3 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Ctd9q2pVUAAdX8C.jpg

this is going to be so CUT OFF :/ prepare guys 

this is exactly how it went guys! English is not my first language so it's hard for me to remember everything but I've tried my best ;) 

here's OP again ;)

Archived