Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

You can tell Circus was ALL planned, every single song is there for a reason. Her team wanted to show the world that she was still being Britney Spears the princess of pop, that's why most of the songs resemble her old records. Womanizer sounds very Britneyish and the MV has Toxic vibes, Circus was there to explain how she felt about being in the spotlight and also KTL, OFU to say something about the divorce and My Baby to stop all the bad press about her being a bad mother. Circus IMO is her most prefabricated album

I'm curious about Femme Fatale and Britney Jean tho, FF sounds great but I remember her saying that her favorites songs were Criminal and He About to Lose Me which are the most down-tempo songs on the album so she probably didn't feel like doing such an electronic dance pop album as FF is. And BJ was a mess and I feel like she doesn't even wan't to acknowledge that she was part of the creative process of it because she knows we all hate it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

There was many threads about this when she said that. She always had said baby blue was her fav color until recently. 

She also talked about How she hasn't given up on love in recent interviews as well so no. 

You trying to act like you know everything and are more superior. You are funny. 

She can have 2 fav colors. I like cream and white but some days I prefer red purple or black. What is wrong with that??

And sometimes you won't give up on love but you give up marriage, because hers was painful. She could be in love and date and not marry ever again? :verycool:

We will not have a "full terms Britney album" because she´s not an independent artist

She said she was more involved with Glory and I believe her, but we´ll know the truth about this album in the nex era, it´s always been like that...

She keeps lying and trolling because she wants our attention, that her marketing strategy :saycheese:

Britney said the conservatorship restricted her from recording the kind of music she wanted to before Glory.

“Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I’ve been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I’ve been really strategic about it,” she reportedly said.

so basically what she's saying is that all what happened after FF, the stiff, the lack of motivation and self on her projects are her team FAULT. This is why she needs a new team.

I always trusted Britney vision and yet, "experts" on that **** can't even handle her career anymore for years. 

and tbh, I don't think she really cares or cared about either FF or Britney Jean :britclose:

15 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

Girl John Nash nobel prize had schizophrenia and was in a ward for a long time and didn't get a conservatorship. I know a guy that is in his 40 and had it too, he was in a ward for months and still didn't get a conservatorship. I don't think they give it like this not even to people with bad personalities disorder. I know another person that has relationships, live alone, parents kinda help her, studies and has bad schizo, sometimes has to go to hospital then is released, still no conservatorship. Why would Britney be put in one for so long even if she has something?

You can say for the kids future, but even so, they could keep the financial c-ship and let her free in the personal one. I don't get it really.

I didn't say every single person with a mental disorder has to go through a conservatorship or anything, but I meant it is a real legal procedure so it's not like Britney is the only one in the world to have it. But i get what you're saying with the personal side of her life which i don't understand either, i think it's just a big mess that she was such a big icon and had that much influence so people took advantage of it, I can truly picture this scenario where she was forced to work so that she would be considered ''healthy'' and could see her kids... 

Interesting.

Its all speculation. But she says 3 years, which is interesting. Does it mean that there has been a recent shift in her conservatorship?

Secondly, she has decisions were taken for her. She does not imply that they were taken for her, AGAINST her will. It is completely possible that she was indeed not that well enough to make those decisions. That she had anxiety or whatever. And she drew away from too much detail to feel better. So, this time around she decided to devote her time completely. Because she is feeling better.

3 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

Three years? :nickishade:

I know right, it's been since forever actually. Until Glory!

2 minutes ago, KW. said:

Interesting.

Its all speculation. But she says 3 years, which is interesting. Does it mean that there has been a recent shift in her conservatorship?

Secondly, she has decisions were taken for her. She does not imply that they were taken for her, AGAINST her will. It is completely possible that she was indeed not that well enough to make those decisions. That she had anxiety or whatever. And she drew away from too much detail to feel better. So, this time around she decided to devote her time completely. Because she is feeling better.

I've would rather for her to stop for a bit, chill and then comeback. Instead of doings things just cause. I think Britney since her breakdown never really got a time to really settle for 1 year or so... to analyse and reflect on everything she needed to. She's human not a robot (even tho she acted like one for years) :nothavingit:

Eh is this really a surprise for y'all?

I mean, Circus was a rushed pure pop album made for her comeback I'm sure it's obvious she wasn't involved except for My Baby..

Femme Fatale, weren't there rumors about her team/label scrapping her original concept and bringing on Max and Dr. Luke? 

Britney Jean, um yeah you get my point :boredashell: 

Archived