Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

26 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

The only thing that I can think of that may legally justify this is an ongoing addiction issue (which explains why it would be important for her to be deposed in the Lutfi case, since his claims revolved around **** addiction). Combined with the issue of not having full legal custody of her boys, it MAY be cause for the ongoing conservatorship. Otherwise, I can't for the life of me figure it out.

I've never seen any legal document to show that she has actual legal custody of the boys right now. Unless I see an actual document, I tend to think she has an agreement worked out with Kevin that is outside of the family court system.

However...

None of that explains her comments regarding not having a sense of power over her music. I've always suspected the conservatorship was *really* about having control of her brand, and her comments today pretty much confirm that for me.

this shocked me too i never thought it stopped her from doing the music she wants

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Young Törless said:

I think he did, before X Factor started.

This was posted after their break up, in early January.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20664203,00.html

"The court accepts the resignation [of Trawick]," L.A. Superior Court Judge Reva Goetz stated in court Friday. Goetz added that the singer's father, Jamie Spears, "will remain as the sole conservator of her person."

Interesting.

I'd love to see those documents. Same goes for the custody issue - her Team says she has custody, but I won't believe it until I see the docs. I tend to think she likely has an agreement worked out with Kevin outside of the family court system.

I really don't trust People magazine - they're the most celeb-friendly of all of the magazines and often run pre-fabbed stories prepared by PR folks in exchange for favours down the line.

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

this shocked me too i never thought it stopped her from doing the music she wants

I've ALWAYS though that it did.

Claude Kelly confirmed it (for me) with the Circus album. And I never for a second believed she was happy with a Dr. Luke generic-as-**** album. And BJ was...well, that one seemed pretty obvious.

Glory finally sounded like the real her. It was the first time since Blackout where she actually sounded present within the songs.

18 minutes ago, valerie said:

But she is Still in the Conservatorship? So why would they let her make decisions now and not with BJ? Plus she said BJ was her baby and it was so personal to her. So maybe they are saying this as a sell tactic and her team is even in on this and what she talked about in the interview. Like look I am finally doing what I want when before I couldn't which contradicts a lot of what was said when promoting BJ being so personal to her. I'm sure the conservatorship is not as bad or holding her back as some of you think it is. We aren't her Dr. we don't know if she needs one or not?

I love Make Me and damn I can't figure out why it hasn't done better on radio. It is certainly radio friendly.

:idkney:

1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

she definitely smoked while on road during the european leg of OHT.

pics of her and kevin are plastered all over the bulldog coffeeshop in amsterdam (on their "wall of fame").

there are also countless pics of them together leaving the coffeeshop:

pop-superstar-britney-spears-and-new-boy

What is that place tho? How is that place an indication of her smoking weed?

Im 100% sure she did, but im curious about the place lol

1 hour ago, confidentnotcocky said:

lies :jackk:

she's under conservatorship way more than 3 years :mhm:

and she said she hasnt smoked weed since she was 17 years old. Wut? Chaotic is here to prove thats a lie :moorangu: shes so high in that tape that kfed exposed and sold her out

ahah or maybe is only her messy memory :jackk:

I've always viewed the unspoken purpose of the conservatorship as being the ability to control Britney's brand. Take a look at what songwriter Claude Kelly (writer of "Circus" and "Shattered Glass") had to say about the purpose of the Circus album:

January 24, 2011

"As for her last album, Circus, Kelly explained that Britney's 2008 LP served a very specific purpose in the singer's pop-star timeline. "The last album was more clean pop. [Its purpose] was to reintroduce Britney to the world as the pop princess," he explained, adding that they're taking an anything-goes approach to the March album and he's still not sure what the "final product is going to be."

http://www.mtv.com/news/1656529/britney-spears-new-album/

Hey guys, it's the OP here.

Shae was very open during most of the interview. I would even say it was her best studio interview in years! Shae made contact with the audience, she was interacting with the crowd. She made cute "please, don't laugh" when she said something funny to US.

i am honestly still in shock and the fact that Make Me performance was right in front of me.

I mean that main camera was right below me and Britney was looking at me dancing. Can't believe it.

i even started clapping to the song (before chorus) and whole audience started after me. 

Please don't hate me for the excitement... It was honestly one of the most if not THe MOST amazing day of me being Britney fan so far. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

Shae was very open during most of the interview. I would even say it was her best studio interview in years! Shae made contact with the audience, she was interacting with the crowd. She made cute "please, don't laugh" when she said something funny to US.

i am honestly still in shock and the fact that Make Me performance was right in front of me.

I mean that main camera was right below me and Britney was looking at me dancing. Can't believe it.

i even started clapping to the song (before chorus) and whole audience started after me. 

Please don't hate me for the excitement... It was honestly one of the most if not THe MOST amazing day of me being Britney fan so far. 

That is so cool! I don't think anyone would hate you!! Own your excitement boo :queenflopga: 

49 minutes ago, Young Törless said:

This was posted after their break up, in early January.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20664203,00.html

April 2012...

What else did that line up with? 

I find it kind of shifty that he would have been made co-conservator at the same time as X-Factor was going on. I could have SWORN I saw his name as an "Executive Producer" in the credits at the time it was on television, but now can't seem to find evidence of that online.

EDIT: I think I can answer my own question...In April 2012 she was in negotiations to join X-Factor, as well as Vegas.

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/2012-04-24/is-britney-spears-planning-to-take-up-residency-in-las-vegas

11 minutes ago, Patryczon said:

:OMGney:

I'm so jelly of you dude. You keep slaying :mcry:

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

April 2012...

What else did that line up with? 

I find it kind of shifty that he would have been made co-conservator at the same time as X-Factor was going on. I could have SWORN I saw his name as an "Executive Producer" in the credits at the time it was on television, but now can't seem to find evidence of that online.

I followed Xfactor sites and credited insiders said Jason was made a conservator because Simon asked for it (I guess Prez reported it as well). So yes it was X factor related. And Jason was named a XFUS producer but all he did was sit at a monitor screen talking to Britney via her earpiece. 

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

i get panic attacks when i smoke but it depends on if I'm at a good place in my life or not , if I'm not then i get like weirdly paranoid about things and freak out.. but as I'm typing this I'm smoking lol 

Girl watch out my friend has this bad OCD took a decade to cure, he still is not 100%. Another person I know got psychotic attacks from smoking for some years.

lol If you are having problems try something else, brain chemistry is a %$%. I can drink 1 l of champagne, wine, absynth, any spirit you name it and be normal, no hangover. I start drinking coffee I get super anxious/anxiety attacks. I think each should know what is best for him/herself. Love me some coffee, frap, espresso, mocaccino  :( though

“Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I’ve been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I’ve been really strategic about it,” she told the host, according to Medford.
“She said she’s getting control on things little by little,” another audience member reports. Ross then, apparently, switched topics.
“She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it,
” the audience member adds.

tumblr_n0mnznLqsu1r9nlfxo1_250.gif

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, tarotx said:

I followed Xfactor sites and credited insiders said Jason was made a conservator because Simon asked for it (I guess Prez reported it as well). So yes it was X factor related. And Jason was named a XFUS producer but all he did was sit at a monitor screen talking to Britney via her earpiece. 

that's so creepy ngl :nydisgust:

Archived