Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lolo. said:

Yes. I remember reading this story, I remember that night was very scary and rumors about her death were spread all around the internet. I can understand what happened with the custody of her kids. However, she was legally an adult by then. If she want to got mentally insane is her choice, if she wants to consume ***** and have an unhealthy is her choice, I mean, I am glad that she quits from that, but my point is that there's not a legal justification for this conservatorship. She was an adult, law can intervene on her kids' lives because they are under age, but Britney?

I agree, But I also understand that at the time it was necessary to protect her and the kids. It should've ended March 2009, If not by the end of TCS:BS... Sad it is the way Jamie took advantage of it, only from a money-making standpoint :otears:

8 minutes ago, briteen said:

I agree, But I also understand that at the time it was necessary to protect her and the kids. It should've ended March 2009, If not by the end of TCS:BS... Sad it is the way Jamie took advantage of it, only from a money-making standpoint :otears:

Yes, what I mean is how law allows someone to control another adult's life in all of its aspects? I can understand that his father was taking care of her (something that I find logical considering that she's his daughter, so it's his duty to take care of his child), but why using laws to take care of her? My father takes care of me without taking any legal decision, he just plays his role as a father. In my view, since the beginning everybody wanted to take advantage, because if you really want to look after your child you don't go to a court, and specially conservatorship must be illegal, it's a wat to imprision someone.

Didn't she smoke weed during Chaotic, the reality with Kevin? There is a video of her apparently smoking weed. I remember her mother or someone of her family saying she used to consume ***** (weed to me is not a ****) and alcohol at 17 (a comment really nasty of them). But I really doubt it. And I don't get why Britney is so against weed, at least it's natural, nothing quimical, it has a big amount of healty features and so on.

Well it's already been reported in the media, they better not edit it 

We may not have seen or heard a truly in-depth, introspective interview out of Britney Spears since her 2008 documentary For The Record, but it seems as though she just opened up in a massively unexpected way while doing promo overseas.

Today (Sept. 27), the Glory pop icon filmed an interview and performance of “Make Me…” for The Jonathan Ross Show, which is set to air on October 1.

And, according to various reports from members in the audience including Noisey writer and PopCrush contributor Grace Medford, Britney publicly addressed what has become one of the most talked/thinkpieced-about subjects surrounding her since 2008 for the very first time: her conservatorship.

It happened while she was discussing the creative process behind her new album, Glory.

“Okay, so I have this conservatorship. I’ve been under this conservatorship for three years and I felt like a lot of decisions were made for me, so I wanted [Glory] to be my baby and I’ve been really strategic about it,” she told the host, according to Medford.

“She said she’s getting control on things little by little,” another audience member reports. Ross then, apparently, switched topics.

“She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but Jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it,” the audience member adds.

Britney was first put under a court-ordered co-conservatorship in 2008 carried out between her father, Jamie Spears, and estate lawyer, Andrew Wallet. The conservatorship has yet to be lifted, as explored further in a recent piece for the New York Times.

According to another member of the audience, Britney said during the show that she doesn’t party in Vegas, and that the last time she smoked ********* was when she was 17, referencing an incident when she stopped a concert because of weed.

“She said she got contact high from people smoking so much weed that she couldn’t go on with the show,” Grace tells us. (Brit’s probably referring to The Circus Tour,during which she left the stage and delayed the show because of all the weed smoke.)

At one point, Britney shut down a joke involving her longtime idol, Madonna: “She wouldn’t play along with his Madonna joke about her sucking people’s life force out when she kisses them. She was literally just like ‘Nah’,” Grace says.

Also? “She said she got set up on a date with a guy who looked like a lizard so she just left.”

Britney’s episode of The Jonathan Ross Show is set to air this Saturday. There’s no telling whether any of this will make the cut — but here now, at least, is evidence that it reportedly happened.

Read More: Britney Spears to Reportedly Address Conservatorship on 'Jonathan Ross Show' | http://popcrush.com/britney-spears-reportedly-addresses-her-conservatorship-for-the-first-time-on-upcoming-episode-of-the-jonathan-ross-show/?trackback=tsmclip

Im guessing Britney had some serious addiction issues or something, something her dad has dealt with. Not sure why else "they" would keep her so controlled like that. :britstare: ANYWAY moving on

She really needs to do a tell all interview again and just lay it all OUT. Be totally honest. :verycool:

Archived