Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

She really looked like she wanted to talk about it but jonathan changed the subject cuz he couldnt talk about it

:sofedup: Her freakin handlers

9 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

The meltdowns are going to be spectacular if they scrap this part of the interview. I swear, I will have a meltdown because this time it feels like she really wanted to talk about it, so if they don't allow it to air there will be another proof that the ''freedom'' that we thought she had was just a perfect illusion :shameless:

SOMEBODY HAS TO END LARRY I'M TIRED OF HIM I CAN'T EVEN SEE HIS FACE WITHOUT GETTING MAD  MwenPaKaPale.gif

1bfssz.jpg

Can anyone EXPLAIN me why she is in a ****** conservatorship?  I've been a fan since I can remember, BUT I still don't understand what kind of CRIME she did in the past to be legally forced to not take any decision about her life? I mean, this is savage, inhumane, heartless. There are plenty politicians out there stealing people's money, breaking lives and families, not allowing to gay people to have kids or marry while black people and women are under unequal and unfair laws, and then, BRITNEY SPEARS is not allowed to make decisions about her life? and then she is not even able to chose with whom she wants to work. I still don't understand the US laws, but really it sucks.

12 minutes ago, button said:

Can people let go of the 3 years thing? There was a new contract with new terms which is probably the one that restricted her during Britney Jean so much, hence the talk about Glory :sofedup:

Even during Femme Fatale

That new contract was probably one of the reason behind her 2010-2011 'breakdown' :drinky: She was so restricted

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Can anyone EXPLAIN me why she is in a ****** conservatorship?  I've been a fan since I can remember, BUT I still don't understand what kind of CRIME she did in the past to be legally forced to not take any decision about her life? I mean, this is savage, inhumane, heartless. There are plenty politicians out there stealing people's money, breaking lives and families, not allowing to gay people to have kids or marry while black people and women are under unequal and unfair laws, and then, BRITNEY SPEARS is not allowed to make decisions about her life? and then she is not even able to chose with whom she wants to work. I still don't understand the US laws, but really it sucks.

@Steel_Magnolia

7 minutes ago, lolo. said:

britneyRETNA_468x470.jpg

This happened, thats why.

5 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Its all about money! They were scared thst she will lose everything. .

13 minutes ago, briteen said:

britneyRETNA_468x470.jpg

The c-ship was necessary in 2008 but now it's not even legal anymore.

We all know her handlers don't want to lose everything they have thanks to her c-ship and money empire :drinky: 

I need someone to explain me why Britney is in a conservatorship. 

Do they excuse this conservatorship by claiming she had a breakdown, and then she is unable to control her own life? This makes no ******* sense. I mean, there are plenty of criminals out there, some of them governing our countries, and they are allowed to steal families' money, restrict people's rights and create wars in a huge variety of countries, but Britney Spears is not allowed to control her life. This is a punishment for some kind of crime, and I want to know what crime Britney did in the past: getting drunk and going out? I think US laws really suck. I cannot understand how insane and heartless this kind of laws are. This is a way to incapacitate her.

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

A 5150 is not a legally acceptable reason for a permanent conservatorship. Not by a long shot.

I agree, but she's in one because of that and they were scared she would lose it all, they were too worried about her money, fortune, and legacy than her well being  :otears:

Archived