Preview Britney's Appearance On The Jonathan Ross Show

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Y'all know she's horrible at dates and times, I don't know why we're all acting surprised that she got the amount of years wrong.

Anyway, I think it spreading is a good thing. It'll make her team look horrible if they have it edited, at this point. And if they still do (because we know Team B), then at least we got coverage of it in some way. It happened. They can't edit that away.

reading such things makes me pissed because it seems like her team wants to control her to become this prim and proper popstar that she isn't. she used to be so candid in her interviews and that was what made her so interesting and gave her the passion to perform. then again, we really don't know what really goes behind the scenes.

i just wish to hear more of this candid britney that i fell in love with who is fearless!

The meltdowns are going to be spectacular if they scrap this part of the interview. I swear, I will have a meltdown because this time it feels like she really wanted to talk about it, so if they don't allow it to air there will be another proof that the ''freedom'' that we thought she had was just a perfect illusion :shameless:

SOMEBODY HAS TO END LARRY I'M TIRED OF HIM I CAN'T EVEN SEE HIS FACE WITHOUT GETTING MAD  MwenPaKaPale.gif

Her openness is what could help her career over here and help people understand her situation. 

She hasn't said that much anyway so why edit it. This is why people are stuck in 07, cos they never address anything. Like, everyone knows about the conservatorship and she's a big woman in her 30s.

Gosh, her people have no clue and it looks like they're hiding something.

Archived