Watch Britney Spears's Performance At The Apple Music Festival In London

Jordan Miller

23 minutes ago, COCKy™ said:

I think Jesus had sent me here to this thread

If you win and can't go,

I will be the brave Godney warrior and endure the trip for you sistren.

2gw9oye_zpsbpwgm7da.gif

You're not allowed to transfer tickets though :crying2: idk if i can go, it honestly depends if my friends can. I should have made plans by now but i wanted to wait to see if i won or not.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, swissney said:

wait why can't you go? That's so sad :(

Well only because i don't know if any of my friends can go, and i don't want to go by myself lol. And i wanted to wait till i found out if i won to make plans, but it's way too late now. So honestly i don't see myself going. I don't even know if i won. Apple still haven't emailed me :moorangu:

Anyway does anyone know an email i can contact Apple on? The contact section of their website is useless, just phone numbers or sections for help with their products which i don't want. It would be so much easier to email them.

EDIT: My post above got merged with my reply to your post haha

7 hours ago, Isla. said:

Well only because i don't know if any of my friends can go, and i don't want to go by myself lol. And i wanted to wait till i found out if i won to make plans, but it's way too late now. So honestly i don't see myself going. I don't even know if i won. Apple still haven't emailed me :moorangu:

Anyway does anyone know an email i can contact Apple on? The contact section of their website is useless, just phone numbers or sections for help with their products which i don't want. It would be so much easier to email them.

EDIT: My post above got merged with my reply to your post haha

noooooo don't miss out for something so trivial. Literally there are so many people who will go with you if you win. Although I think everyone has been notified sadly. I didn't get any either sweetie. Although I think someone is bringing me *prays to godney*

12 hours ago, swissney said:

noooooo don't miss out for something so trivial. Literally there are so many people who will go with you if you win. Although I think everyone has been notified sadly. I didn't get any either sweetie. Although I think someone is bringing me *prays to godney*

I hope so but honestly i didn't see the point of making plans for something i might not even go to that's why i wanted to wait until i won but it's so last minute now so i honestly don't know. It's now 2 days away and apple still haven't emailed me, i'd rather just contact them myself but i cannot find a suitable email. This is driving me crazy :crying2: 

I think they've told everyone who has won already because I read somewhere you can find out up to 4 days before, so it's probably too late unfortunately. I didn't win tickets either which is sad because I live in London haha

Edit: I don't think Apple Music notify you if you don't win, only if you entered through an app called Dice aswell, because I got an email from Dice a few days ago saying I didn't win.

1 minute ago, ToxicVibes said:

I think they've told everyone who has won, I read somewhere you can find out up to 4 days before, so it's probably too late unfortunately. I didn't win tickets either which is sad because I live in London haha

Yeah that's what i thought, friday should have been the last day, but i don't understand because i heard people say they still recieved emails to tell then that they didn't win, so because i have no email i feel like i'm left hanging waiting for a decision. I probably didn't win anyway and i also live in London :crying2: 

4 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Tomorrow I'll have a flight from Milan to London and I don't have the tickets :wannadie:

so i take it you aren't going to the venue then? Lol

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

Yeah that's what i thought, friday should have been the last day, but i don't understand because i heard people say they still recieved emails to tell then that they didn't win, so because i have no email i feel like i'm left hanging waiting for a decision. I probably didn't win anyway and i also live in London :crying2: 

It would have been so much better if you could buy tickets instead! Did people get an email from Apple Music saying they didn't win? Because I didn't get an email. However I also applied through an app called "Dice", and I got the email from them saying I didn't win. 

3 minutes ago, ToxicVibes said:

It would have been so much better if you could buy tickets instead! Did people get an email from Apple Music saying they didn't win? Because I didn't get an email. However I also applied through an app called "Dice", and I got the email from them saying I didn't win. 

Yeah i heard people say they recieved emails from Apple saying they didn't win, also it says on their faq that 'we'll let you know whether or not you won' or something along those lines. And yeah i wish you could have buyed tickets. It sucks. Really hope Britney comes back to the UK and does more performances in the future because i can't afford to go to Vegas. And yeah Dice also contacted people as well, didn't enter through them unfortunately as i forgot :moorangu: 

September 27th 2016. Could be something very special. However, with 15,000,000 subscribers to Apple Music the black lash will be astronomical, (Britney will perform POM and all its arm movements with sprinkles of Zumba glory!) Britney will lip sync, unless something very special happens she will not impress the GP. This is the time to unite as a fanbase. We might possibly have to go to war to defend our queen. Have your best comeback and facts on hand. It could be a bumpy week. Until then go to Apple Music/Spotify and stream the **** out of glory sistrens.:mcwave:

Ya this will just be another trainwreck unless she changes the choreo and pre-records the vocals.

I'm tired of the only praise being "SHE LOOKS HOT AND HAPPY".

This isn't 2009 anymore, it's almost 10 years since the dark ages and she's been happy. She's happy with her kids.

Stop treating her like she's some ******** special child. She's a grown woman who quite frankly, needs to step it up in terms of performing.

People criticizing this aren't "haters" at this point, it's the truth. Skipping around, flailing your arms and lip syncing to your cd from 2001 isn't going to cut it anymore, especially when your contemporaries (Beyonce, JLO) are out there with better routines and pre-recorded vocals.

Honestly, she has the ability, she has the physique... It's not like the sis is handicapped.

Archived