DANJA POSTS ABOUT BLACKOUT

BRING THE NOISE

6 minutes ago, Kirito said:

He's constantly posting about his projects, and of course he had to talk about Blackout, its his best work to date. Besides, its ******* Britney Spears, if i was him i'd talk about it even 30 years after.

So these comments are kind of out of place and unnecessary. Britney's attitude and Danja's talent made Blackout happen, so he deserves a little more respect from the Army :rude2me:

agree with you, they treat blackout as a britney jean, when he literally made britney's biggest hits the ones who fans love the most. He is not a Sam Lutfi :rude2me: obviously he can talk about britney SERIOUSLY stop complaining about everything, this is getting so ******* childish

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, X445500 said:

He needs to move on tbh. We get it, Blackout is iconic. But he needs to improve his production and quit being stuck in 2007. 

:rude2me:

WHERE ARE THE LIES?! :lessons: Let all these bitter pressed queens downvote us and seethe over the truth.

1 hour ago, CharmingMadness said:

im grateful to hear new 'backstage' details, but it seems he's saying it now only for pr :mhmsureny:

:tbh: 

21 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

he talks like he produced the entire album, wth

i like gimme more but Bloodshy&Avant gave us Piece Of Me, Radar, Freakshow and Toysoldier.

Heaven On Earth is an amazing song and wasn't produced by danja

danja ruined get naked, his outro in gimme more as well, get back is not that great, he did good stuff but he got stuck on his sound and as a producer he is not doing that much nowadays so i don't miss him in britney's music. 

thank you danja you did good in blackout, but you are not Bloodshy&Avant, the true innovators in britney's career

Mind you, compare everything Danja did on Blackout (which also included Keri Hilson and Jim Beanz) to everything he contributed to Circus. Only Kill the Lights (coincidentally, the only song Jim and was on) sounded like the iconic hits on Blackout. Rock Boy and Blur, the only songs he did by himself? :grimace: No fanks, *****.

Jim Beanz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Danja

I love how a bunch of brit stans on a forum are telling this accomplished man to calm down and move on when if they did what he did with britney they know they would talk about it all the time too

and I'm also gonna pretend like I didnt see someone say something negative about gimme more in this thread cause I really dont want to have to scalp you, gimme more is flaw free

1 minute ago, Mario Posey said:

I love how a bunch of brit stans on a forum are telling this accomplished man to calm down and move on when if they did what he did with britney they know they would talk about it all the time too

and I'm also gonna pretend like I didnt see someone say something negative about gimme more in this thread cause I really dont want to have to scalp you, gimme more is flaw free

and i don't get the fact why some of the fans bring up Circus, we are talking about Blackout :shameless: gurl is not danja's fault if larry didn't like the other demos, same with britney jean. Blackout is a gem and that's a fact. 

3 minutes ago, Oxic said:

and i don't get the fact why some of the fans bring up Circus, we are talking about Blackout :shameless: gurl is not danja's fault if larry didn't like the other demos, same with britney jean. Blackout is a gem and that's a fact. 

Kiss my ******* ***. :lessons: We're not talking about Blackout, YOU are talking about Blackout. I am talking about Danja, and how Jim Beanz is the mastermind behind Blackout, not that overrated has-been who hasn't had a hit since Slay Me More in 2007.

20 minutes ago, Oxic said:

All of you need to literally CHILL THE **** OUT. Maybe if you do a little bit of research you will find that he is doing a TESTAMENT with EVERY ALBUM he was part of, since Blackstreet Level II. He isn't talking about blackout for "get likes" or because "he hasn't moved on" :sofedup:. Now he can't speak about an album that he MOSTLY produced and made britney back to her throne? gurl why the **** are you so stupid 

why are you quoting us? is What we think about him as a music producer and you should respect our comments. you need to chill. this is a forum and we have the right to say what we think. 

Control yourself and mind your own business!

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Kiss my ******* ***. :lessons: We're not talking about Blackout, YOU are talking about Blackout. I am talking about Danja, and how Jim Beanz is the mastermind behind Blackout, not that overrated has-been who hasn't had a hit since Slay Me More in 2007.

well he should do a comment about blackout too tbh :shameless: but you are keep talking about Danja as if he didn't contributed with anything. He isn't an attention ***** ngl 

4 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

why are you quoting us? is What we think about him as a music producer and you should respect our comments. you need to chill. this is a forum and he have the right to say what we think. 

what a pressed pu$$y.

k sweetie :mhmsureny:

I'm not a fan of McPhee.

Im so intrigued at how that song would have been produced if McPhee would have recorded it. would it have been Its Kathrine *****? what would the outro be? the american idol legend that didnt win the crown Ms Kathrine McPhee?

im sure it would be a totally different song, but still. just shows how danja and britney had great chemistry. sadly i think it ended there. i do enjoy blur, but its not nearly as great as the blackout tracks he did.

54 minutes ago, Kirito said:

He's constantly posting about his projects, and of course he had to talk about Blackout, its his best work to date. Besides, its ******* Britney Spears, if i was him i'd talk about it even 30 years after.

So these comments are kind of out of place and unnecessary. Britney's attitude and Danja's talent made Blackout happen, so he deserves a little more respect from the Army :rude2me:

i was about to call those ******* out too but you did it before me... nice job :yay:

1 hour ago, Kirito said:

Max Martin made Britney happen...

but you don't hear Max talk about her every second 

Archived