DANJA POSTS ABOUT BLACKOUT

BRING THE NOISE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he talks like he produced the entire album, wth

i like gimme more but Bloodshy&Avant gave us Piece Of Me, Radar, Freakshow and Toysoldier.

Heaven On Earth is an amazing song and wasn't produced by danja

danja ruined get naked, his outro in gimme more as well, get back is not that great, he did good stuff but he got stuck on his sound and as a producer he is not doing that much nowadays so i don't miss him in britney's music. 

thank you danja you did good in blackout, but you are not Bloodshy&Avant, the true innovators in britney's career

1 hour ago, X445500 said:

He needs to move on tbh. We get it, Blackout is iconic. But he needs to improve his production and quit being stuck in 2007. 

:rude2me:

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

******* attention *****. That album was 9 years ago. You haven't even been on a Britney album since 2008. :sofedup: Move the **** on with your life.

He's constantly posting about his projects, and of course he had to talk about Blackout, its his best work to date. Besides, its ******* Britney Spears, if i was him i'd talk about it even 30 years after.

So these comments are kind of out of place and unnecessary. Britney's attitude and Danja's talent made Blackout happen, so he deserves a little more respect from the Army :rude2me:

14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

******* attention *****. That album was 9 years ago. You haven't even been on a Britney album since 2008. :sofedup: Move the **** on with your life.

18 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

he talks like he produced the entire album, wth

i like gimme more but Bloodshy&Avant gave us Piece Of Me, Radar, Freakshow and Toysoldier.

Heaven On Earth is an amazing song and wasn't produced by danja

danja ruined get naked, his outro in gimme more as well, get back is not that great, he did good stuff but he got stuck on his sound and as a producer he is not doing that much nowadays so i don't miss him in britney's music. 

thank you danja you did good in blackout, but you are not Bloodshy&Avant, the true innovators in britney's career

1 hour ago, X445500 said:

He needs to move on tbh. We get it, Blackout is iconic. But he needs to improve his production and quit being stuck in 2007. 

:rude2me:

All of you need to literally CHILL THE **** OUT. Maybe if you do a little bit of research you will find that he is doing a TESTAMENT with EVERY ALBUM he was part of, since Blackstreet Level II. He isn't talking about blackout for "get likes" or because "he hasn't moved on" :sofedup:. Now he can't speak about an album that he MOSTLY produced and made britney back to her throne? gurl why the **** are you so stupid 

Archived