Are all these festival performances her training for Superbowl?

Antidote

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Antidote said:

so are we going to pretend that nothing happened between 2002 and 2016? :donewithit:

So what you're saying is that she only was good between 98 and 2002 which makes 4 years only in a 18 years of career. Let me remind you of 2003-2004, years that slayed also.

If she was only good for that short amount of time, maybe no training would do her any good. :tiffsmoke:

14 minutes ago, LilyRoseAllen said:

So what you're saying is that she only was good between 98 and 2002 which makes 4 years only in a 18 years of career. Let me remind you of 2003-2004, years that slayed also.

If she was only good for that short amount of time, maybe no training would do her any good. :tiffsmoke:

He didn't say that she was only good from 1998 to 2002. :rihstare:

She did the Superbowl in 2002 and he's asking if we should forget what happened between her last SB performance and today because that member said she already did it and doesn't need tips.

3 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

That's true! But it seems like something happened to her during the hiatus between the Circus tour and Femme Fatale  :yaknow: And omg if she ever does the Circus break again :unreal:

I'm sure it's depression. I'm not saying I'm a doctor but people on meds usually look this way and it's not a critic (before any exhaler comes for my wig). I'm glad she's better now...

Archived