OCBoy1985

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WholeHawaii said:

Too epic to happen. :crying2:

Don't say that I mean it's probably true but still don't say it. :embarrassney:

1 hour ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I love it! The song is cheeky and **** but also unique and playful. It's very Britney and infectious. 

Yessssssssss it gives classic Britney but still something different at the same time!

24 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Stop trying to make private show happen it's not gonna happen 

GIRL BYE! :chershade:

45 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

They only praise "3" because it was a hit. Exhale trashed "3" and said it was her most computerized vocals ever. lol Even I didn't like the song until I heard it on the radio one night while cleaning my room.

They hate Private Show for the same reason.

If RCA releases it, those same fans will change their tunes once it becomes the hit it is destined to be.

And that's TEA!! :comingthru:

1 hour ago, fanman08 said:

I absolutely love it. The verses ARE amaze and it stays interesting throughout the entire song. The only lackluster part is PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVATE SHOOOOOW. That's a lil grating 

It literally takes you on a ride!

1 hour ago, MannequinMann said:

I ******* love Private Show. It was love at first listen. :mcry:

The first time I heard it it sent chills down my spine!

Private Show has grown on me A LOT but it's still one of my least favorite on Glory. What You Need>>>>>>

The real underrated track is Clumsy. Such a fun bop with amazing vocals. Yeah, it sounds like something off of BJ. But the difference is Britney's actually singing Clumsy :wannadie: And you can tell Britney was having a ton of fun recording it too.

I don't want it as single #2 by any means. But I love the song and it's one of the more fun songs on Glory, less breathy(even though I love those songs too) and really playful. 

I hope her team actually has enough footage to make a video with the commercial stuff and if single #2 doesn't impact radio/charts better than Make Me they release this as a last resort. (Even though I would also rather her film another MV, we are talking team B)

2 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

This would be EPIC with the video like the commercial with just her and they could get the guy she picked in the MM video!

I agree with everything you stated about private show.... Except for this sentence. Anything from the MM video needs to stay right there. Or disappear forever, preferably. :letitburn:

The lyrics,

"work it, work it". 

2 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

They only praise "3" because it was a hit. Exhale trashed "3" and said it was her most computerized vocals ever. lol Even I didn't like the song until I heard it on the radio one night while cleaning my room.

They hate Private Show for the same reason.

If RCA releases it, those same fans will change their tunes once it becomes the hit it is destined to be.

Nah, it's the lyrics for me. 3...it's cheesey in a good way.

Private Show starts off great then the "Work it, work it, boy watch me work it, slide down my pole"... That's the part that irks me.

Then I expect some more instruments like more organs, and then at the end, BAM a key change.  Either a half step, or whole step higher. 

Archived