Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the ONLY difference between fakeonce and Britney is that she's never been a music phenomenon and hasn't experience what it feels like to be ON TOP! That's why she's hungry for fame/recognition. 

Britney HAS been on top since she released her 1st single and album, so she's tired of being on the spotlight. 

Both come from the same generation but fakeonce just started to stand out after a decade with Single Ladies. Pre-2008 beyonce was just another R&B singer. 

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE!!! :comingthru:

Just now, ChrisTheLoner said:

At this point I'm not gonna even bother trying to argue or put some sense into any of you melting down Exhellers.

The performance was great, she looked great, the choreo was on point, the crowd was going crazy and best of all she looked happy and comfortable :mcry:

IA. I understand the meltdown over her Vegas promo instead of doing songs from her new album. But it was a great show for the GP I guess. Its the exposure. I believe she is gaining her confidence slowly. BBMAS, VMAS and now this. We should celebrate her instead of putting her down :otears:

2 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

she got back her confidence but lost ability to lipsync :jackk:

They're new songs.  She's not going to know them by heart over night.  Me, Myself and I isn't even her song.  The flub in Crazy was because she started to keep going up the stairs, guessing that's what she does in her POM show and got thrown off by it.  You're being an ******* for something that is pretty normal.

Archived