Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Miss Cootie said:

girl u said something along the lines of "u are mad cause britney wont do the tricks u want her to" thats brittard speak girl. Bye

No, girl. Are you 12?

LMAO

:rude2me:

What I said is a form of expression. Let me explain it in simpler terms.

Britney Spears is a horse. You are the owner.

The horse does tricks, but not the tricks you want.

You are upset. You beat the horse.

Does that make sense now?

Ok bye

:donewithit:

3 minutes ago, originalblonde said:

YOU MUST NOT HAVE SEEN PREVIOUS SHOWS.  MOST ARTIST SING THEIR HITS AND ONLY A FEW NEW SONGS. 

Where was Work ***** a big enough hit to be on every set list ever? Hits? so where is HIAM? 3? IWG? These are hits and she isn't doing them! This excuse is dumb as ****!

10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

All I'm saying is that

"you'd think that these big performances and festivals and award shows she's recently doing would center around Glory, and not feature songs from her entire discography, right? She can continue focusing on her discography in POM, but it's not insane to want to see her promote her best album in years in all the recent and amazing promo we've gotten.

16 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Why of ALL performances from POM would they choose Stronger and Crazy.  Omg they are SO bad.  I can't with that atrocious jumping around Stronger choreo, and Britney is AWFUL at the Crazy choreography (she never even tries compared to her dancers).  Axe those two and add BOM and TOMH and axe the Missy medley (why the **** is that in there!?) and add BOMT and Oops.  Solid ******* set-list.  The BEST of POM and all actually really good performances.

Maybe she'll execute it better this time since she won't be as tired (at that point in the show she must be super exhausted already)? 

If she's doing Toxic, I'll be interested to see what they do with it since there's no tree in the beginning (unless they hauled it over?).

Archived