Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Scrappy I remember that you praised her prerecorded Bbma performance with Iggy,and also, the revamped Piece of Me show. Anyway...

People have complained about her performance skills since forever.It's like beating a dead horse at this point. However,she has made progress in the last couple of years though. She seems more confident on stage and I'm sure that she will improve even more from now.

1 hour ago, Arnold. said:

Good post.

I can appreciate attention to detail. But some people take it too far, to the point where they're searching for tidbits to complain over. Many people that actually attended the festival said Britney was the highlight of the night and fans here are getting so worked up over petty things.

Receipts please?

From what I've been seeing on various sites, she was neither the highlight or the worst of the night. She was just there.

I think we should focus on the fact that she gave us a glorious album, at least she is performing in some festivals, but I think that she doesn't want the album to be successful, she would have sung most of the album, instead of what she did on iheartradio. She just performed POM and lipsync.

So I think she just released Glory because of her fans after the Britney Jean thing, she wanted us to be happy, and also gave us some promo, and that's what we wanted. But she also wants to be happy, and maybe singing live or releasing **** videos make her feel uncomfortable, she just did what she wanted, and I think we can't expect more things from her in the future.

5 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

:lmao:

And just because she did not have time or did not strive to learn choreography to present new songs, we have to take with the performance of VMA 2016 twice? She dances a few seconds in the most of the songs and the rest always goes to jump on stage from one side to the other, so why could not she do it in another song or two from the new album? :beynah:

WTF LET ME SEE YOU PERFORM FOR 30 MINS....

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE OTHER THAN CRITICIZING SOMETHING YOU CANT DO 

:thetea:

3 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

Does that only apply to the select group of fans who use to be OK with her lipsyching in 1999 to 2004? Because a lot of stans, like always had problems with her lipsyching and felt that it kept good performances from being GREAT. Britney's AMA performance of "Stronger" would have been epic if she sang live in some capacity. The same thing for her Me Against The Music at the AMAs. and many other performances.  Pre- Blackout, Britneys lipsyching was the #1 issue amongst fans.  A lot of us haven't been as vocal about her lack of singing after the breakdown because we were just glad to have her back. But if we're going to complain about something thats ruining her performances, the lipsyching will always be #1.  No amount of dancing could ever make up for it.  :tiffhair:

She did sing live but they dubbed her 

Archived