Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Denisa said:

Britney honey, better stay home with your babies,  because nobody is satisfied with all that you do.. 

sometimes I'm embarassed by this fanbase... you guys, don't like anything, you're bored... 

BUT 

You don't understand, all that Britney does is FOR US, to make us happy.. she's full of money, she doesn't need be again in the top, she's chill, she does what she likes but she does this promotion for us, not for her! 

You're never satisfied, you never appreciate anything!!!!!!! I'm sick! 

(She's fat, she looks bored, she doesn't dance, her outfit was horrible, just stooooooop)

Baby, stay home, be dance teacher as you like, go in vacation, stay with your kids, do more babies!!!

I'm sick to listen all the time "she needs to take her performances to the next level" i mean, really???? Loool she doesn't care about the next level, she does that for us and for her soul, she's not obsessed with charts like beyonce, katty perry or timberlake! 

God, I can't :otears:

oh my goodness. Bless you.

8 minutes ago, Calilove1 said:

Come on. This is really not an argument. EVERYONE knows she is not the same performer even the GP. So don't be so delusional.

PS I am not hating stating facts but some consider facts hating but whatevs.

I've said it before she used to be so flawless we were entertained by just the performances. Now that the performances aren't as good and the costumes not as memorable we are looking to be entertained elsewhere (that being vocals) 

8 minutes ago, Calilove1 said:

Come on. This is really not an argument. EVERYONE knows she is not the same performer even the GP. So don't be so delusional.

PS I am not hating stating facts but some consider facts hating but whatevs.

The same performer from 15 to 20 years ago? :hahaha: No, she is not.

Fact: Britney is giving the best performances she has done in over 10 years.

If after 10 years, you're STILL MAD that she is not the same performer that she was 20 years ago, that's something you need to deal with, sweety. :tiffanynod:

20 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Well said! :gobaby:

The Britney today is dancing much better than she has been over the past 10 years.  However, her dancing alone, no matter how great, will not be and has never been enough.  Its going to bring us right back to the main issues we had during the Prime years, Britneys lipsyching ruining her performances.

I think they would be truly ruined if she sang live and was all out of breath by the middle of the performance, or singing off key, or forgetting the lyrics like G-Eazy at the VMA's. I'd rather have the lipsync.

I guess I'm in the 10% that really enjoyed it on here. Yes, I would've liked more Glory and NO CD VOCALS. I knew Apple was going to be the one with a lot more production value since one is an 1hr + and the other is less than 30 mins but it wasn't that bad. 

Britney won't ever be DWAD anymore and I'm not being Britarted but she's doing great now. Of course improvements can be made but the negativity won't really do any good - luckily she doesn't read exhale cause if she read here, we'd probably never see the progress musically, dancing wise, and personally 

13 minutes ago, TheAllu said:

This.

I've been somewhat involved on production of musicals and other plays.. it's almost impossible to create things like that quickly if you want them to be good.

It took over a year to create this 2 hour musical I was involved in high school and there was at least a hundred people involved in creating it. 

This! Of course it was gonna be Vegas for the older hits. They remixed the songs and added new stuff but you can't take the backbone out just for a 25 min performance. Britney repeated performances in the past! Plus the GP (who is what really matters) is going to see this in Oct (rn just stans and concert goers) and it may be their first time seeing some of the songs- we watch insta clips every show

45 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I've said it before she used to be so flawless we were entertained by just the performances. Now that the performances aren't as good and the costumes not as memorable we are looking to be entertained elsewhere (that being vocals) 

Does that only apply to the select group of fans who use to be OK with her lipsyching in 1999 to 2004? Because a lot of stans, like always had problems with her lipsyching and felt that it kept good performances from being GREAT. Britney's AMA performance of "Stronger" would have been epic if she sang live in some capacity. The same thing for her Me Against The Music at the AMAs. and many other performances.  Pre- Blackout, Britneys lipsyching was the #1 issue amongst fans.  A lot of us haven't been as vocal about her lack of singing after the breakdown because we were just glad to have her back. But if we're going to complain about something thats ruining her performances, the lipsyching will always be #1.  No amount of dancing could ever make up for it.  :tiffhair:

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think they would be truly ruined if she sang live and was all out of breath by the middle of the performance, or singing off key, or forgetting the lyrics like G-Eazy at the VMA's. I'd rather have the lipsync.

With a backtrack, we wouldn't even know she was out of breath, just like most performers. But we would hear her voice at least.

Maybe you're one of those fans who have always been OK with her lipsyching, but there are many of us who never liked it. Her lack of singing has always been a drawback for me.

1 minute ago, nonoiseplz said:

Does that only apply to the select group of fans who use to be OK with her lipsyching in 1999 to 2004? Because a lot of stans, like always had problems with her lipsyching and felt that it kept good performances from being GREAT. Britney's AMA performance of "Stronger" would have been epic if she sang live in some capacity. The same thing for her Me Against The Music at the AMAs. and many other performances.  Pre- Blackout, Britneys lipsyching was the #1 issue amongst fans.  A lot of us haven't been as vocal about her lack of singing after the breakdown because we were just glad to have her back. But if we're going to complain about something thats ruining her performances, the lipsyching will always be #1.  No amount could ever make up for it.  :tiffhair:

I never saw anything really that terrible about lipping in those days tbh

She did sing live more so it wasn't as big of an issue.

Overall that never was a problem...her iconic moments had lipping for most of the song but everything else was flawless so lipping didn't hurt her. Now it is hurting her because she straight up uses cd vocals in a generation where vocals are most important 

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I never saw anything really that terrible about lipping in those days tbh

She did sing live more so it wasn't as big of an issue.

Overall that never was a problem...her iconic moments had lipping for most of the song but everything else was flawless so lipping didn't hurt her. Now it is hurting her because she straight up uses cd vocals in a generation where vocals are most important 

Do you know why Britney started singing live more after the Oops Era? Because of the huge backlash from lipsyching to album vocals and prerecorded vocals. Media, the public, FANS, other ARTISTS, everybody was calling her out as a talentless lipsycher. Where were YOU? :hahaha:  Britneys iconic performances were great despite lisyching because the performances were undeniably AWESOME but make NO MISTAKE, the lipsyching remained to be the biggest issue of her career. And it still is today. :nothavingit:

Archived