Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, westshouse said:

why can't she sing live? is it in her contract or something that she is only allowed to sing in the studio? it literally baffles me that no one at her team has seen the reviews that point out when she lip syncs she isn't in even sync with the music and done damage control. it baffles me, that, yes we are glad she happy, confident, and full of life again, we are called haters cause we want her to push herself. Why is she only allowed to perform a POM setlist and why hasn't the set been updated considering she has new material? Just like that person said, why can't a new choreographer be brought in? everyone knows about POM it's been going on almost 4 years now. 

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, King B. said:

Most things I have read were about the lack of new choreo and pre-recorded vocals. I get that. She is a singer too so avoiding singing live for years is kind of irritating for some. People should get used to it but some might think it's too much now

Some people don't have anything better to do. Some just love to rile up this place

I also think she should get pre recorded vocals but she did dance her *** off last night. Yes, there were the classic awkward POM moves for some performance but the new slave choreo was so ****, womanizer break was amazing, work ***** was also amazing, the new toxic choreography was good and even MM and DYWCO looked really good. 

Yall literally all the worst fan base Britneys career has been going on for 20 years has ended unlike her counterparts Christina , jlo, even jt isn't that big anymore. And yall are mad that she is a little off when she is literally giving us the best she has to offer now at 34 oh you guys flop britney owes you nothing she does cus she loves it **** off flop fans

6 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Well of course today's teens won't be super interested in her because she isn't new she is seasoned yall we love Britney don't come for me calling me Larry :nobitch:

lol it's because that's exactly what Larry said in an interview last week :quirkney:

But they're super interested in Beyoncé, Eminem, JT, JLo who unfortunately is getting better turnouts to Vegas according to reports (and social media/streaming numbers are way ahead, though brit still outsells her) Rihanna is hitting the 9 or 10 year mark as an artist and more popular than ever. That's my frustration, Britney had the audience and by making poor decisions and not pushing herself she is fading away. Glory is much better album than Selena or Justin's or any Katy/ Rihanna album imo but already out of Top 100 charts after 3 weeks... that's dreadful.

Just now, westshouse said:

why can't she sing live? is it in her contract or something that she is only allowed to sing in the studio? it literally baffles me that no one at her team has seen the reviews that point out when she lip syncs she isn't in even sync with the music and done damage control. it baffles me, that, yes we are glad she happy, confident, and full of life again, we are called haters cause we want her to push herself. Why is she only allowed to perform a POM setlist and why hasn't the set been updated considering she has new material? Just like that person said, why can't a new choreographer be brought in? everyone knows about POM it's been going on almost 4 years now. 

yeah everyone knows about POM because she is still promoting it!

she obviously doesn't want to sing live, stop trying to force her to lol i think in her entire career performing with a backing track her team are handling damage control really well considering her 9th studio album just landed at #1 #2 and #3 worldwide.

I'm not calling you a hater and you're not coming across as any victim. And i'd say the same to anyone calling you a hater in the first place.

POM is a tribute to her entire career not just Glory, most people going to vegas to see her want to see her perform BOMT and Crazy, Stronger, Toxic ect...

It's great she has added a couple of tracks from glory into the set list but since this isn't the Glory tour I'm not wasting anytime expecting anymore, POM has like 2-3 tracks from every album she's done, maybe more and thats the way it should be at a tribute concert.

7 minutes ago, radar89 said:

Do you know that iHeart is a festival mostly filled with the GP? Of course it would make sense to perform songs that they are familiar with. IHeart is more about rebuilding Britney's brand, rather than promoting Glory :verycool: 

Her brand doesn't need "rebuilding", it's been just fine for years. Everyone knows who Britney is and that Slave and Toxic are her songs.

She has a new album out that needs the exposure, to keep her from becoming some 2000's nostalgia act.

Stop trying to defend this messy *** marketing because it's tired. Wasting potential seems to be Larry's #1 goal for Britney while Fifth Disharmony is everywhere popping their ******* to thier single with longevity, Work from Home. :mj:

Just now, seanl3s said:

yeah everyone knows about POM because she is still promoting it!

she obviously doesn't want to sing live, stop trying to force her to lol i think in her entire career performing with a backing track her team are handling damage control really well considering her 9th studio album just landed at #1 #2 and #3 worldwide.

I'm not calling you a hater and you're not coming across as any victim. And i'd say the same to anyone calling you a hater in the first place.

POM is a tribute to her entire career not just Glory, most people going to vegas to see her want to see her perform BOMT and Crazy, Stronger, Toxic ect...

It's great she has added a couple of tracks from glory into the set list but since this isn't the Glory tour I'm not wasting anytime expecting anymore, POM has like 2-3 tracks from every album she's done, maybe more and thats the way it should be at a tribute concert.

everyone also knows about POM because before she is announced at every award show or event, they mention it. even if she didn't promote it everywhere she goes, they know she's in vegas, its on her twitter, facebook, instagram, facebook, toilet paper, everywhere. 

even if she doesn't want to sing live, then she needs to do prerecorded vocals and actually rehearsse a lot more so she's actually in sync. there's a lot that can be done and i honestly don't neither her or team cares to fix it

1 minute ago, Hypnotherapy said:

lol it's because that's exactly what Larry said in an interview last week :quirkney:

But they're super interested in Beyoncé, Eminem, Rihanna is hitting the 9 or 10 year mark as an artist and more popular than ever. That's my frustration, Britney had the audience and by making poor decisions and not pushing herself she is fading away. Glory is. Much better album than Selena or Justin's or any Katy/ Rihanna album imo but already out of Top 100 charts after 3 weeks... that's dreadful.

:tbh: I get what your saying but this is Britney were talking about we known for along time to not expect to ever be super big agian and I'm okay with that I'm just happy she is performing good again I'm not upset with her lipsynching cus it was the Britney I was raised with but her legacy was amazing it will live on but this is the new Britney we just got to face it

And no one is interested in Eminem 

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Her brand doesn't need "rebuilding", it's been just fine for years. Everyone knows who Britney is and that Slave and Toxic are her songs

That's the fckn point *******. Her residency is still very popular because she performed songs which the GP could relate to :nyheadache: This is the same exact reason why she performed her past hits songs in BBMA, iHeart and probably in Apple Festival

If you are so obsessed over more Glory songs to be performed in this type of festival where is Make Me and DYWCO on the chart after she performed it on iHeart? :receiptswheretho:

Just now, westshouse said:

everyone also knows about POM because before she is announced at every award show or event, they mention it. even if she didn't promote it everywhere she goes, they know she's in vegas, its on her twitter, facebook, instagram, facebook, toilet paper, everywhere. 

even if she doesn't want to sing live, then she needs to do prerecorded vocals and actually rehearsse a lot more so she's actually in sync. there's a lot that can be done and i honestly don't neither her or team cares to fix it

i agree with the prerecorded vocals, I think that would improve things massively for her. But no Im not looking for anymore tracks from Glory performed live, not until she's done with POM, she's under a contract, her performances need to be tributed to her entire career right now, thats what she's getting paid for.

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I never said it was a terrible performance. I loved her look and she was cute. But why do the same tired Vegas routine again? You have an album out, perform songs from your album!

her only job at the moment is to promote POM and she will continue to do so until it's over. It makes sense, it's how she gets paid. She is contracted.

1 minute ago, radar89 said:

That's the fckn point *******. Her residency is still very popular because she performed songs which the GP could relate to :nyheadache: This is the same exact reason why she performed her past hits songs in BBMA, iHeart and probably in Apple Festival

If you are so obsessed over more Glory songs to be performed in this type of festival where is Make Me and DYWCO on the chart after she performed it on iHeart? :receiptswheretho:

OMG. :sofedup:

You are aware that after the VMA performance, Make Me shot back up to #2 on iTunes and re-peaked on the Hot 100 at 17 right?

Try harder for that reach. :comingthru:

36 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Why the **** do we have to rehash this every time she performs? Cant everyone just agree to disagree? U liked it, fine. U didnt like it, cool. What does it ******* matter :bpo:

I know right.. It's not that serious, but these hating ******* do irk my nerves to the max.. Like what can y'all do stop worrying about Britney and do something better than her since you talk all this **** :shameless:

Just now, seanl3s said:

i agree with the prerecorded vocals, I think that would improve things massively for her. But no Im not looking for anymore tracks from Glory performed live, not until she's done with POM, she's under a contract, her performances need to be tributed to her entire career right now, thats what she's getting paid for.

i hope her contract doesn't say shes only allowed to perform songs that in the set cause then she should've waited to release glory if we are only going to get one live performance from the album. like she's the only person that isn't promoting their album 

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

OMG. :sofedup:

You are aware that after the VMA performance, Make Me shot back up to #2 on iTunes and re-peaked on the Hot 100 at 17 right?

Try harder for that reach. :comingthru:

Where is Make Me now? :receiptswheretho::leaving: Don't get me started DYWCO which she has performed several times already now :arianabye:

Archived