Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

59 minutes ago, Damon said:

What a ******* dumb thing to say. :sofedup:

Actually, you were correct...it wasn't appropriate for me to say. After all, lots of artist were present for the festival and genuinely showed enthusiasm...and a hunger for their craft. Britney gave a bad tribute concert to herself and made herself out to be a notorious lipsyncer who can't be bothered to do better.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I was so fricking bored and was wondering when this crap was going to end"

"Tacky outside, but go figure, this broad is DESPERATE"

"It was embarrassing...she was lip syncing to 10 year old songs and didn't dance for more than 30 seconds in every song, the rest was just PURE walking"

"Her face is so old"

"Retardney is one talentless ugly ****"

WHAT THE HELL?? WHO RAISED THESE PEOPLE???

giphy-3.gif

I told myself before yesterday's performance that it was probably going to be something I've seen before - more Vegas promo - maybe a decent outfit.

It was amazing and surprising to see her looking so good. The outfit was killer. But that joy quickly faded when the tired ol' Vegas medley was rolled out.  I caught myself groaning with the poor saps I had wrangled to watch the performance with me.  It's genuinely embarrassing at this point when the fav you stan for wants to do watered down versions of her hits.

Where is the Joy of Pepsi, girl? Where is the VMA headliner? Where is the Britney that danced with a boa? 

Are there really no choreographers that can bring back that DWAD performer back for one measly show? Is it really that hard for her to do one fully innovative choreographed routine that doesn't involve: 1) clasp hands together at wrists and raise above head, 2) separate hands in a slowly dropping arc as dancers all fall down, 3) spin around, strut up stage, skip back down stage, 4) hair flip - vertical and horizontal, or any of the countless recycled moves we see in every single ******* "choreographed" piece?

Hope is a horrible thing, and I think hope is the only thing keeping me from handing over my stan card. But I think it's time to say this: if I see one more goddamned "live show" with Vegasney dressed different but doing the same tired old "routines", it will be time to find a new fav. If Britney is happy being mediocre and still not singing live - though her routines are easy enough for her to do so - then there's really no more excuses that can be made. 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

The "queen of negativity" would have not missed a chance at being negative towards all the performances you crusty ******* have been crying about for the past months tho. How does that make sense? I'm so negative that I constantly call you idiots out for being ungrateful? 

You're two faced af, you come for people being negative yourself many times and you're always ready to drag Britney tho....you're a clown :saycheese:

Every time I see you comment it's something nasty, negative, vulgar, and downright rude to another person. :sofedup:

God forbid someone doesn't agree with your drama-starting ***. Get over yourself fool :grimace:

17 minutes ago, sjok said:

I know. And some people act like the performance last night or everything else she does this era is the second coming of Jesus that we should be grateful for :quirkney:

Well mister high-standards. what is the problem ? i see her performing good. Of course not as she used to in 2004, but she is performing.  I known it is frustrating when you compare her to her old self. MOVE ONNNNNNNNNNNNN:scalped:

Archived