Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what you mean. HER OUTFIT WAS SO **** :orangu2: I loved her entry onto the stage! But after that, I felt a dip in enthusiasm and energy. But starting from the Slave performance till the end with Make Me... her body language and facial expressions were SO HOT :wendycry: :wendycry: The Toxic performance slayed my life and G-Eazy showing up outta nowhere (with that **** stubble hey hey daddy) was icing on the cake

My criticisms are all minor adjustments tbh - Like I don't know if my video lagged but I noticed uncoordinated lipsyncing again during some of the songs. And like everyone says, I don't understand why they don't pre-record or even use left over recordings from FFT.

I think the choreo was getting very repetitive at one point. There's a bit too much of Britney raising her arms and I feel like she could try just freestyling some moves instead (like the Meghan Trainor video) instead of always posing the same way every 3 minutes.

And again, I agree with you. I was a bit sad that she performed Make Me/MMI almost 99% the same way she did at the VMAs. It made both performances look a bit robotic (perhaps that's a harsh word, but I don't know how to describe it) but I understand that she performed in front of a ******* arena and it's a big step for her, so I really do appreciate how much she keeps improving and slaying compared to recent years.

6 hours ago, GAGE said:

She's always missing words now though:embarrassney:

but which part are you talking about? 8 must have missed it

I don't remember the details but it was at the beginning of WB and Stronger. I have to watch it again, she looked completely lost :moorangu:

5 hours ago, Looukas said:

I opened the stream on 2 devices in case it crashes on my PC. When it started I thought I was getting audio from the 2nd one mixed up :moorangu:

Lmaooo :gloria::gloria::gloria:

8 minutes ago, billbritneyfan said:

That was the best Britney showcase I have seen since the ABC special in 2003. Everything was perfect. Her look, her outfit, the attitude, the dancing and the remixes. 

The only thing related to that masterpiece that could give me a meltdown (my first Britney related one) would be if we don't have a clear HDrip of it soon

Yeah, I think everything was on point. The Slave part is perfect. Hot. :feelingmyself:

i know i'm gonna get dragged for this but i actually disagree with you. i thought her outfit was very unflaterring because it made her look like she had no waist which is a shame because i think she has a gorgeous body, and personally i was never really a fan of skirts so i guess that is just personal preference. i still think that the choreography is a mess, and not just because of her, even when i look at the dancers it was messy. with that being said sometimes i do think it's britneys fault but ill just say that it's because of the heels. as for the 1999 vocals can't say i'm surprised, but i would like good choreography instead and that didn't happen. missy elliot part was just a no. lastly i know this is out of britneys control but what the **** was up with the camera angles???

1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

Maybe it's contractual thing to perform only POM stuff.. I dunno..

it's easu to get around that though, she can just add the new songs to POM. i dunno. i was actually thinking perhaps her or her team has settled on doing DYWCO as second single :donewithit:

28 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

BOMT/OIDIA is still missing, she needs to do it at the itunes

a different set with GM works for me so.. ;)

40 minutes ago, JoeBitch! said:

If you expected her to not lip to the 1999 vocals and for it to be anything but the PoM performances with minor changes then more fool you.

Why do ya'll constantly expect this stuff or not anticipate it and then write negatively about it afterwards?

Cause it's not something she's done cos intently. Britney sang live or at least pre recorded during FFT. I didn't expect 100% new stuff (why make a totally new performance for every classic) It's like everything is on point but that - if you're gonna lip at least make it look legit!

but OP is not negative or whiny, there are worse 25/8 on exhale

1 minute ago, jamesblue said:

it's easu to get around that though, she can just add the new songs to POM. i dunno. i was actually thinking perhaps her or her team has settled on doing DYWCO as second single :donewithit:

a different set with GM works for me so.. ;)

GM should be performed too :mhm: the new choreo is good

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

no, it's probably in POM contract
if she wanted to remind who she was she would do full slave choreo for example

then she wouldn't change anything from the choreos, and would carry the tree with her everywhere :sofedup:

5 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She looked so confident during the performance but I can't believe they didn't add anything new.

Her imaginary pole during DYWCO was just a mess. I hate Larry. I hate Charm LaDonna.:sobbing:

Missy Elliot mix vs a new Glory song? Missy wins? :mhmsureny:

I actually loved that imaginary pole. When the guy had his arm flexed? It was cheeky:rihclap:

Archived