Watch Britney Spears Perform At The iHeartRadio Music Festival

Jordan Miller

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all agree that Britney smiling is a sign that she's happy, and that's awesome. But that's something I always notice with Currentney too, and that's not hating. Just watch her old performances, it wasn't only the choreo, it was her attitude as well what made the performances so good.

She's missing getting on character throughout the songs.

tumblr_mgbryjYEkp1r3ty02o1_500.gif

britney-*******-hot.gif

It would be ok if she smiled with some moves, or between songs, but it does look weird she performs songs like Everytime or Gimme More smiling, when they evoke a different kind of emotions.

It's as if it was acting along with the dancing and singing. She's missing that part, but it's ok. I've come to accept that is something we're not getting again, and I'm fine with what we have now. At least she's happy and enjoying it unlike the FF era.

7 minutes ago, EsterThePassenger said:

Of course her old songs are classic, we love it. But she has to give Glory a chance. So many great tracks in this album that needs to be performed.

You are missing my point. She wants the gp to give her chance. She wants them to give glory a chance. She is smart. She doesnt want to force it on them. At this point because she really is into this time and she wants longetivity for her album

46 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We all agree that Britney smiling is a sign that she's happy, and that's awesome. But that's something I always notice with Currentney too, and that's not hating. Just watch her old performances, it wasn't only the choreo, it was her attitude as well what made the performances so good.

She's missing getting on character throughout the songs.

tumblr_mgbryjYEkp1r3ty02o1_500.gif

britney-*******-hot.gif

It would be ok if she smiled with some moves, or between songs, but it does look weird she performs songs like Everytime or Gimme More smiling, when they evoke a different kind of emotions.

It's as if it was acting along with the dancing and singing. She's missing that part, but it's ok. I've come to accept that is something we're not getting again, and I'm fine with what we have now. At least she's happy and enjoying it unlike the FF era.

I agree but at the same time, Britney does serve face and attitude in iheart. A lot more smiling but its still there (esp for songs she loves like Slave) but I think we'll get that for more of Glory

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

My issue is she needed props :lessons:

Props are such a waste if they aren't really needed like then its just Britney carrying around this thing. Like why not just have Britney just feel it like she did tonight!

I just got finished showing those same friends Britney's old choreographies for the same songs. They said, "she's actually present in these performances. Her dancers are in the background where they belong. They aren't hiding her... Maybe they are trying to hide her now to disguise that she can't really dance anymore."  ..... SIGH!  I hate having to remind people why Britney is great or why I stan for her. I wish she would just SHOW THEM! But it's like waiting for a ghost. 

Archived