Look what I did today... (Glory cover related)

RobRocks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the one from the flaunt shoot but it could have done with a parental advisory logo. It looks official. 

The photographer of that shoot wasn't even that great so I shouldn't think he'd be that expensive and the pictures turned out really good so I don't understand why team Britney insist on still using Randee. 

I love the first one, maybe if they re-release the album they should use that shoot for the cover......like an outtake from it and call it Glory In The Highest which would be perfect because the virgin Mary is behind her! 

Actually could you make another on with the first and put "In The Highest" under Glory in smaller size......cause then I can make a mock up of the re-release I want

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I like the one from the flaunt shoot but it could have done with a parental advisory logo.

I know, I forgot to add it :selenerz: I'm a flop

30 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Actually could you make another on with the first and put "In The Highest" under Glory in smaller size......cause then I can make a mock up of the re-release I want

Something like this? :) 

Spoiler

bgr5nk.jpg

Archived