The difference between Britney and other celebs

queenofhearts

Britney's my favorite artist obviously. She's my number one  inspiration besides God. However, I do listen to other singers music. I like michael buble, mariah, ed sheeran, chris daughtry, journey, american authors etc. But Britney means the most to me. She's the only one that I care to watch an interview of, the only one I google, the only one i follow on instagram and facebook, the only i'll buy a magazine of, the only i'll spend hours looking through rare pictures and songs. LIke I actually care about her as a person. I feel close to her. For me when I watch her interviews, its mesmerizing; she holds me captive. I've been watching since 1998 and she's still so mysterious and  intriguing to me. I feel like I know her, but at the same time she's pretty mysterious.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's truly captivating. Ever since I was a baby I was mesmerized by her. 

She has somthing mysterious about her that no one else has. 

Theres some very good Popstars today 

my faves of today are Miley,Ariana,tinashe. But Britney will always be my number 1. she's the reason I love to sing and dance. 

She taught me to believe in my self and that I can pick myself up from anything no matter how hard I fall. 

Shes truly an angel sent from heaven and OMG I'm getting emotional :gobaby:

Just now, Dynasty said:

SHES A SQUIRREL!!!!! :rude2me:

She also has an album that's been out for 6 months with no hits. But somehow manages to still be in the top 10 with album sales. How is she trying to be famous?

I don't get why you have to drag Beyoncé to make Britney look better. Each lady has their own set of accomplishments and to compare her to an animal is immature.

11 minutes ago, Lonely-*** said:

Britney must be something special for her to hook us at childhood and still be here supporting her and liking her. Even if we fell off the grid at times, we still come back and rediscover her magnificence.

I kinda fell off the Britney grid last year; I was just so busy with stuff. But now hopefully I 'll be able to check up on her more often now

7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

She also has an album that's been out for 6 months with no hits. But somehow manages to still be in the top 10 with album sales. How is she trying to be famous?

I don't get why you have to drag Beyoncé to make Britney look better. Each lady has their own set of accomplishments and to compare her to an animal is immature.

I never understand why they need to shade beyonce to praise britney. Its just unecessary

Archived