Official Video Views And Streaming Thread

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

I don't understand why MATH and Boys are not Vevo Certified :beynah: 

MATM was blocked until 2011 I think. Boys, is Boys :ehidk:

Also, for the other one wondering about DS, that is the latest video uploaded to VEVO.

I'd like to add we have non-official videos as well, like Dance Till the World Ends, I Wanna Go (Desi Hits! Remix) and Scream and Shout (Remix) Censored (on will.i.am's channel).

And, as a final comment, I know this isn't considering the audio videos, but it's outstanding that the MM audio is even above BTMYH with 22M+ views.

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

MATM was blocked until 2011 I think. Boys, is Boys :ehidk:

Also, for the other one wondering about DS, that is the latest video uploaded to VEVO.

I'd like to add we have non-official videos as well, like Dance Till the World Ends, I Wanna Go (Desi Hits! Remix) and Scream and Shout (Remix) Censored (on will.i.am's channel).

And, as a final comment, I know this isn't considering the audio videos, but it's outstanding that the MM audio is even above BTMYH with 22M+ views.

MATM was blocked in the US until 2014, then we got ILRNR unblocked later that summer, then DS in 2015. :lessons: (And there's a censored video of the remix? :gloria: 

12 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

MATM was blocked in the US until 2014, then we got ILRNR unblocked later that summer, then DS in 2015. :lessons: (And there's a censored video of the remix? :gloria: 

Oh, here in Mexico we got MATM and Someday unblocked in 2011. ILRNR was always available. And yeah, DS was just uploaded last year.

They uploaded the S&S Remix, censored, 5 months ago, without an apparent reason lol

It only has 534,204 views.

The original one, says Explicit

On 22/9/2016 at 0:39 PM, Бри́тни Спирс said:

It would be certified now if there weren't two 'versions' uploaded on VEVO. I am impressed at how they decided to upload two almost identical videos and not The Darkchild Remix video, for example. U know they're smart :rihclap:

Maybe they'll upload it someday...remember that they uploaded Do Somethin' last year :ugh::ugh::ugh:

Archived