Alternate Version Of Britney Spears' "Make Me" Video Surfaces: WATCH

JamesExhale

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, billbritneyfan said:

Now if somebody could share the actual files of the already leaked parts of the lachapelle video, we could make an amazing video of Make Me. We could use Britney arriving with the BMW from the official video, the dancing scene and the cafe scene of the lachapelle video and all those amazing shots from the new version. 

We could even use the VMA performance to be projected on a TV at parts

Agreed, all the footage that we got - combined - could have made a great non-****** version that made some actual sense if someone had a actually put some decent thought in it.

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, db55dan said:

Smh at you saying this is a better video that the one they released. Trust me if this was the official version the meltdowns would be even bigger. At least the one they released has a storyline. This is just boring 

The storyline is what killed it. Not here for some teeny bopper ****. :rihit:

I just can't believe that they couldn't use any parts of the footage they've paid for. They did with G-Eazy parts but whats with other ones? It's almost impossible that one diva-*** director stopped whole project. Maybe they dislike that video, which is unlikely, because she had shoot some of it, knowing what it was gonna look like. They needed to combain dance-pool-mansion parts and add some new ones. I JUST CAN'T with scrapping whole project about it, IT WAS 2 ******* MLN DOLLARS we're talking about. Im done :donewithit:

26 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Agreed, all the footage that we got - combined - could have made a great non-****** version that made some actual sense if someone had a actually put some decent thought in it.

I just need some higher quality lachapelle footage. Even just MQ. And I hope the AppleMusic/iheart performances are good enough. I would edit my own version anyway 

This was a perfect opportunity to put some choreography in like what she was rehearsing in the video she posted. But this was just the same shot over and over and over and the backlight blinding you in between, and the cuts between shots had the black for too long. Still better than the first video! But what's with the really fast jerky dance moves she is making lately, in this and the Insta vido, they're kinda jarring to watch I dunno.

Archived