GUYS IN 4 DAYS

Britneylandia

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

4 days till the pointless meltdowns when she doesn't sing live 

1zlvzog_th.jpg

4 days till the board gets spammed with threads blaming her team, her choreographer, her hair stylist, her makeup artist, her costume designer and all that bla bla bla 

1zlvzog_th.jpg

4 days till ExHELL

1zlvzog_th.jpg

Meltdowns, yay! Coming for ya! :myjam::cooltshirt:

I wish I was excited, thinking what is she gonna do, how is she gonna dance, will we get some live singing etc. but we all already know what we'll get. Let's avoid a meltdown now by accepting it will probably be lacklustre and she'll lip to vocals from nearly 18 years ago.

2 hours ago, Charlot said:

I cannot wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't they doing a live stream or something ? 

iHeart is live streaming from The CW (American channel) and iTunes will be on Apple Music (not sure if it's a live stream or just available to watch after but you can get a free 3-month trial).

7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

iHeart is live streaming from The CW (American channel) and iTunes will be on Apple Music (not sure if it's a live stream or just available to watch after but you can get a free 3-month trial).

Perfect. I don't think I'll watch the iHeart Festival live but I will be watching the Apple Festival for sure. Indeed, you need to have Apple Music to be able to watch it. I've just suscribe to it so I am ready :)

2 minutes ago, Charlot said:

Perfect. I don't think I'll watch the iHeart Festival live but I will be watching the Apple Festival for sure. Indeed, you need to have Apple Music to be able to watch it. I've just suscribe to it so I am ready :)

Yeah I did last night haha to me it's basically Spotify so I don't know why people pay for it... I'll cancel it after Britney probably. My sister is coming to see me this weekend so I won't watch the iHeart but I'll def watch the iTunes! I'm sure iHeart will be on YouTube by Sat night though.

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yeah I did last night haha to me it's basically Spotify so I don't know why people pay for it... I'll cancel it after Britney probably. My sister is coming to see me this weekend so I won't watch the iHeart but I'll def watch the iTunes! I'm sure iHeart will be on YouTube by Sat night though.

I hope so. I'm living in France so I hope I'll be able to watch it when I'll wake up sunday morning :) I am quite sure she is going to do the same for both festival, what do you think ?

6 minutes ago, Charlot said:

I hope so. I'm living in France so I hope I'll be able to watch it when I'll wake up sunday morning :) I am quite sure she is going to do the same for both festival, what do you think ?

I guarantee it'll be the exact same - same setlist, same set, same props, ect. The only thing I'm expecting to be different are the costumes (they better be lol)

15 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

4 days till the pointless meltdowns when she doesn't sing live 

1zlvzog_th.jpg

4 days till the board gets spammed with threads blaming her team, her choreographer, her hair stylist, her makeup artist, her costume designer and all that bla bla bla 

1zlvzog_th.jpg

4 days till ExHELL

1zlvzog_th.jpg

15 hours ago, Shadow. said:

The meltdowns if its pre-recorded :gloria: 

15 hours ago, Aymama said:

In 4 days exhale will receive another massive meltdown. Buckle up sistren :queenflopga:

tumblr_mdrnpiDNL81r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

14 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

I guarantee it'll be the exact same - same setlist, same set, same props, ect. The only thing I'm expecting to be different are the costumes (they better be lol)

exactly !!! I hope she'll change the outfits :) I've seen the Katy Perry and Kylie Minogue show last years and it was around 1 hour. I hope she'll do something like this.  I don't want 20 minutes of something... I am quite sure she'll take some POM segments including glory's songs :)

Archived