Britney Posts Lit Video Dancing To Meghan Trainor's "Me Too"

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

True; I remember watching a documentary way back in the BOMT-Oopsney days and she was trying to select an outfit for an awards show performance, and she ultimately didn't select anything she tried on from all these high fashion designers specifically because she said she didn't want her dancing to be restricted by her clothing.

So while I do think that wardrobe is a factor, the nerves/not allowing herself to fully let go on stage remains the primary difference between her prime performances vs her current ones.

Do you remember she did Slave choreo for the video with fluffy shoes? (or whatever they call them) she really is always struggling with heels. I think someone is forcing them on her. lol Or she feels like she is too short not wear them. 

4 minutes ago, sorinucu said:

I'm the only one who thought at the first sight that the video is on fast-motion? :omgreallyney:

I know right. Lazyney is dead. First Awkardney got ******** now it's time for Lazyney. 

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Do you remember she did Slave choreo for the video with fluffy shoes? (or whatever they call them) she really is always struggling with heels. I think someone is forcing them on her. lol Or she feels like she is too short not wear them. 

Oh, don't get me wrong--I've been here for Brit returning her iconic performance wear of pants and crop top with sneakers, flat boots and/or even barefeet (ala "The Hook Up") ever since TCSBS tour! But to fair, she has slayed many times wearing heels/platforms as well:

31st+Annual+American+Music+Awards+Show+P

tumblr_o7lszdDHkJ1s3y9slo1_500-146396650

d4b67bcff944b390076d61ffaa14b8a6.gif

giphy.gif

Let's just hope she brings the same level of energy and confidence from her Instagram clip to the festival performances, no matter what she's wearing! :)

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Oh, don't get me wrong--I've been here for Brit returning her iconic performance wear of pants and crop top with sneakers, flat boots and/or even barefeet (ala "The Hook Up") ever since TCSBS tour! But to fair, she has slayed many times wearing heels/platforms as well:

31st+Annual+American+Music+Awards+Show+P

tumblr_o7lszdDHkJ1s3y9slo1_500-146396650

d4b67bcff944b390076d61ffaa14b8a6.gif

giphy.gif

Let's just hope she brings the same level of energy and confidence from her Instagram clip to the festival performances, no matter what she's wearing! :)

But she is jittery with heels after knee injury thing...except only in the vmas...that was the best I've seen her recently. Even her moves in BBMA are kinda tentative. 

Archived