Britney Posts Lit Video Dancing To Meghan Trainor's "Me Too"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

yeah nice job, I'm not home and I don't have headphones...lol I couldn't really play with the audio here. 

thanks. i followed you on twitter ;)

2 minutes ago, Larry Stylinson said:

first of all, i thought it was some fitness girl viral video.. :gloria: #SLAYTHATBODYMOMMA

second of all, her extentions :orangu2: 

thrid of all, wyd britney ? :hahaha: 

SHE DANCIN :lessons:

These kinds of videos show she clearly still has the passion for dancing and making music; she is on fire when she just lets loose like this and it flows out of her so naturally! Born performer.

Not to mention, this once again negates all "she can't dance anymore because of her knee, etc," comments.

The only thing still (sometimes) holding her back on stage is nerves and her being such a perfectionist; she's her own worst enemy (I'm also a perfectionist with anxiety and I can totally relate).

I wish SHE knew just how talented she is and saw what we do!  

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

These kinds of videos show she clearly still has the passion for dancing and making music; she is on fire when she just lets loose like this and it flows out of her so naturally! Born performer.

Not to mention, this once again negates all "she can't dance anymore because of her knee, etc," comments.

The only thing still (sometimes) holding her back on stage is nerves and her being such a perfectionist; she's her own worst enemy (I'm also a perfectionist with anxiety and I can totally relate).

I wish SHE knew just how talented she is and saw what we do!  

also ******* heels...I just wish she doesn't wear them for festivals.

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

also ******* heels...I just wish she doesn't wear them for festivals.

True; I remember watching a documentary way back in the BOMT-Oopsney days and she was trying to select an outfit for an awards show performance, and she ultimately didn't select anything she tried on from all these high fashion designers specifically because she said she didn't want her dancing to be restricted by her clothing.

So while I do think that wardrobe is a factor, the nerves/not allowing herself to fully let go on stage remains the primary difference between her prime performances vs her current ones.

Archived