Britney Posts Lit Video Dancing To Meghan Trainor's "Me Too"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I literally can't at people saying she's been "cloned". Like WTF do you even see what the **** you are typing ? Are you on ***** ? People are not being cloned, Britney Spears was not cloned.

People change okay, you don't have to be "cloned" to have a change in behavior. You might have just changed through experience, trauma, just you know LIFE. 

Jeez :zoomzoom:

She's just being silly and showing off her body on social media, don't we all do that sometimes ?

Preach! I'm disgusted by exhale members who always find something to complain about. They are haters and should be banned!:brityeah:

No, she isnt just doing workout. I think she is trying to dance "contemporary" but it just looks awkward and nothing to do with dance :embarrassney: Hot body tho' she must work out everyday :feelingmyself:

I know its hard but we have to deal with the fact she lost the dance moves that made her famous, wich was the janet style with something new very britney. Now she's into zumba moves with some funny sexiness on it- which influence I hate. I'v been saying what she needs is to restart to listen janet jackson again and practice listening to JJ songs but I doubt she will. She probably thinks its faded. But..its wrong. Its like watching justin timberlake- which dance style is Michael Jackson- suddenly changing his whole style and starting dancing like ricky martin. yeah ricky martin moves are hot but so different and not what made JT famous and it wouldnt fit just like most of us still dont like britney's new dance style and we cant get used to it even its been for some years now. Get my point?

about her being clone it always makes me laugh :quirkney:

12 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

No, she isnt just doing workout. I think she is trying to dance "contemporary" but it just looks awkward and nothing to do with dance :embarrassney: Hot body tho' she must work out everyday :feelingmyself:

I know its hard but we have to deal with the fact she lost the dance moves that made her famous, wich was the janet style with something new very britney. Now she's into zumba moves with some funny sexiness on it- which influence I hate. I'v been saying what she needs is to restart to listen janet jackson again and practice listening to JJ songs but I doubt she will. She probably thinks its faded. But..its wrong. Its like watching justin timberlake- which dance style is Michael Jackson- suddenly changing his whole style and starting dancing like ricky martin. yeah ricky martin moves are hot but so different and not what made JT famous and it wouldnt fit just like most of us still dont like britney's new dance style and we cant get used to it even its been for some years now. Get my point?

Chill. She's not posting this video to show us her dancing abilities. She can dance, but here she is having fun. She slayed dem moves though :bootyney:

55 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Maybe Britney should work with Wade Robson again. Wasn't he the choreographer for Oops, Slave, and Overprotected? What happened to him? 

Archived