Delusional Larry "She still appeals to a younger demographic."

blue.monopoly

Except she doesn't. :sofedup: Larry volunteered this info to the reporter so he actually believes it. :shameless: It speaks to why her career is in the state that it's in if her own manager is this out of touch. It's just common sense that her fan base in general is older and that a bunch of teenagers aren't checking for her right? But here's the actual proof.

These are the latest call out scores for Make Me. They survey a bunch of randoms and these are their feelings on the song and in a way her. Radio uses these surveys along with streaming, shazam, itunes to decide what to play on radio.

She does ok with women over 25 years old. Those 18-24 aka the young demographic? Not so much. This age bracket is seen as huge for advertisers and streaming.

Younger Women (18-24) / Older Women (25-34)
Rank - #26 / #14
Pop Score - 44 / 65
Potential - 64 / 86
Positive - 45.5 / 66.4
Fave - 9.7 / 17.1
Negative - 27.9 / 12.1
Heavy Burn - 9.1 / 7.1
Familiarity - 68.5 / 75.7

lowest net positive for Women 18-24. You can say its just about the song but she doesn't appeal to that audience right now (18-24) and have no doubt if it was sung by little Ariana those scores for that age bracket would be much better.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney is an artist with 18 years career but honestly i have been surprised that britney still has many teens fans here in exhale there are several who are teens, the problem is her marketing imagen that is dated they keep treating  to sell her  like if were 2008, britney not only needs tweets and social media interaction , she needs PAYOLA on radio and pay streaming sites to include her in several playlist for gain listener and streams like the most top teams does now.

Britney is what Madonna and Janet were to us 20 somethings growing for younger ppl. Doesn't mean she's outdated but they (her, Bey) seen as legends 

i mean Katy and Nicki are same age (big w younger whippersnappers) but Brits been famous three times as long as them. She's been grinding since MMC:otears:

no delusion, good music is timeless

Naaa, just like Beyoncé, i think Britney is doing a pretty decent job staying relevant with the younger audience, her music is more appealing to young people than old adults, her music and sound is very teenish and sometimes even childish, she pretty much like a slightly older Katy Perry, sound wise

21 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

She really needs to pull a Celine right now. 

Celine hired Zendaya's stylist (I'm old, I have no idea who that is) and just LOOK at her. Celine has never looked better and she suddenly seems cool, even though she's way older than Britney.

070616-celine-dion-street-style-LEAD.jpg

celine-dion-1-600x800.jpg

celine-dion-600x8001.jpg

celine-dion-loved-me-back-to-life-goes-g

She looks like she's trying too hard tbh. I mean, she should not dress like a grandma, but it's clearly not her style.

-

Britney's team has always been aloof. They should have planned this whole era way better. Make Me should have been performed during the 1st & 2nd week after its release and they picked the worst week in september for Glory's release. Plus the choreo has been a complete mess & lip syncing was totally unnecessary (plus these days lip syncing is a career killer).

Archived