Britney dancing at Fire Ball - Teaching class

BRING THE NOISE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
5 minutes ago, A.D. said:

Is it weird that I think some of Britney's armography is kinda dope? 

I'll take this: Resultado de imagem para work ***** gif

Over this any day:  Resultado de imagem para beyonce dancing gif

This post/reply is dedicated to take a moment of silence for Criminal's armography. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I was watching the video the other day and I was like what the hell is she doing...but it looks so cool. 

Somehow I love the whole Criminal video along with this armography I consider somewhat iconic. Even the song is somewhat special to me. Sad that it ended an era though.

3 minutes ago, The Moments said:

Somehow I love the whole Criminal video along with this armography I consider somewhat iconic. Even the song is somewhat special to me. Sad that it ended an era though.

Yeah it is to me too. My favorite song off that album actually. I hate THAT guy though. Yeah I referred to him as that guy because I hate him and I wish he wasn't in that video. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Yeah it is to me too. My favorite song off that album actually. I hate THAT guy though. Yeah I referred to him as that guy because I hate him and I wish he wasn't in that video. 

lol I bet Britney thinks exactly the same about that guy. at least about him being in that video.

TBH this is pretty much the level my kids learn at their Dance Academy, they're aged 4-7 and they're in different classes, but still! Y'all surely can't expect her to teach them the Slave breakdown or something that level. She needs to cater for everyone's skill level. I say well done Teacherney :clap:

1 hour ago, DirtyMind said:

She does these classes on her own free time, and you dickbags drag her because she isn't teaching a bunch of little kids the 'Slave' choreography. :wontcry: Sometimes I think this fan base is even worse than the Beyhive. :nochillbrit:

:icant2: I've had casual fans tell me that a lot of the B Army come off like the biggest Britney haters of all. They're not wrong.

2 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

She does these classes on her own free time, and you dickbags drag her because she isn't teaching a bunch of little kids the 'Slave' choreography. :wontcry: Sometimes I think this fan base is even worse than the Beyhive. :nochillbrit:

"Ok Stephanie I'm gonna need you to grind up on little Timmy and pant really hard like its hot and there's no water. Don't forget to put your panties outside your pants. :shameless:Then ice cream for everyone!"

Archived