Billboard don't consider Glory for the Grammy's Nominations

Guest Lord Bills

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you people even read? :nydisgust: The nominations haven't come out yet- these are predictions.  And I'm sure she'll be submitted for consideration; she just won't be nominated.  Why would you expect her to get any nominations anyway?  The Grammys have always had a stick up their *** when it comes to her.   Also, blaming RCA is ******* stupid, so you can stop with that ****.  

Why would they ? When an album flops in terms of success ( sales ) they dont nominate . 

Why do you think they nominated  her some albums and some singles ? They were successful and she was naked.

I do think they gave her a grammy for being a hot ***** in toxic. They would give her another grammy for womanizer but at that time Gaga was too strong

2 minutes ago, minKey said:

Why would they ? When an album flops in terms of success ( sales ) they dont nominate . 

Why do you think they nominated  her some albums and some singles ? They were successful and she was naked.

I do think they gave her a grammy for being a hot ***** in toxic. They would give her another grammy for womanizer but at that time Gaga was too strong

Then why Morning phase won 3 grammy's :sofedup:

25 minutes ago, Dark Prerogative said:

RCA will obviously submit Glory, Make Me and hopefully second single...

I mean, they submitted Pretty Girls :gloria:

And nominations do not fully rely on sales. Beck won Best Album of the year and he did not have a hit single nor his album sold that much. 

I dont remember the exact day but September is the deadline to submit projects for grammies 2017:giggleney: everything released after that doesn't take in count for 2017 but is eligible for the grammy in 2018:angietea: so i dont think her second single could count:moorangu:

Archived