she did a really job on this album... to be honest, Glory is very underestimated

dwalke16

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost as good as Lemonade but the movie and the VMA performance just made it 100x better.

1 minute ago, -Brit Brit- said:

Legit question: Is lemonade actually a great album, or is it huge because of Beyoncés stage presence, performances, etc? 

I can't listen to a full song on the album and it might just be my personal preference but I feel like it's more about the theatrics than the sound 

The songs are growers. Watch the visuals and they'll grow on you.. if you don't hate Beyonce.

Just now, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

It's almost as good as Lemonade but the movie and the VMA performance just made it 100x better.

The songs are growers. Watch the visuals and they'll grow on you.. if you don't hate Beyonce.

I did watch the visuals when it came out I got halfway through it. I remember fan girling over her interludes (call Becky with the good hair and stuff) but other than that I was underwhelmed.

ps. I was SHOOK by her vmas performance and low key mad because it was supposed to be Britney and Rihanna's night :britdrown:

4 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

I did watch the visuals when it came out I got halfway through it. I remember fan girling over her interludes (call Becky with the good hair and stuff) but other than that I was underwhelmed.

ps. I was SHOOK by her vmas performance and low key mad because it was supposed to be Britney and Rihanna's night :britdrown:

Idk it took months for me to like all the songs and the visual album (except Sandcastles, I hate that one). At first I only liked the first 5 + Formation :howiroll:

And yeah me too since I stan Britney but I've always had a soft spot for Bey I guess so I just couldn't ignore such slayage tbh. + Britney could've easily overshadowed her if she wanted but she went for a simple performance instead. 

Archived