Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean come on people. it's been... 5 minutes? and literally all i see is positive reaction from pop fans. Imo this song is in the same level of slumber party and love me down in terms of production, but how personal the lyric is makes it a HUGE plus point. Ppl have been saying all her song is abt *** and now this track is something personal and catchy at the same time. literally even with a simple video it would be sufficient to push this song tbh. what do you think?:lustney:

I mean come on people. it's been... 5 minutes? and literally all i see is positive reaction from pop fans. Imo this song is in the same level of slumber party and love me down in terms of production, but how personal the lyric is makes it a HUGE plus point. Ppl have been saying all her song is abt *** and now this track is something personal and catchy at the same time. literally even with a simple video it would be sufficient to push this song tbh. what do you think?:lustney:

Burn Larry first then we talk :feelingmyself:

Archived