Britney Spears' Dreamy 'Glory' Cut "Mood Ring" Has Arrived: Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here....... It is a grower.......

they should make it 2nd single and it promote it properly with no video dramas

if it turned a hit then it might even pave the way to success for Just luv me, love me down, Just like me

its a good album...... they need the right song for single no.2 to make GP interested...........

I'm wondering if anyone else feels this way. I've been listening to "Mood Ring" on repeat and it's quite honestly one of Britney's best tracks. The production is simple yet feels intricate & the vocals are strong and hit so well. It's so catchy!!! Everything about this song is a perfect  recipe for a major top 10 hit. 

Is it possible that they purposely left it out to release it as a single that hasn't grown stale yet with the listeners of "Glory" ? It would almost be like a debut release for Glory all over again, not to mention that there is no question that it would be a very hard contender on Top 40 radio. There isn't anything else on Glory that screams HIT (even though Glory is really amazing). It doesn't have that cultural smash on it but "Mood Ring" has it & in an instant sense. 

You think they saved it ? 

1 minute ago, fanman08 said:

I wish it were so. 

But it won't be sorry girl :boredashell:

How are we sure tho ? The response has been astronomically positive. There have been plenty of cryptic signs from ppl involved with the song that it's def going to be heard by everybody. It wouldn't be a stretch to think that they would see that it's in high demand & release it as a stand alone, possibly with a radio edit for US radio that features a DJ with some new layers. 

If they didn't release it as a single than I would take a long step back and come to the realization that it's quite possible that they don't want anything HUGE. 

10 minutes ago, rockztar23 said:

My perfect Glory Album will include Mood Ring, all the deluxe tracks and no: private show, what you need, hard to forget ya.

Omg me too !! I made this as my saved Glory album !! Played from start to finish it flows fantastic 

1. Invitation

2. Make Me... (feat. G-Eazy)

3. Mood Ring

4. Just Luv Me

5. Man On The Moon

6. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

7. Do You Wanna Come Over?

8. Clumsy

9. If I'm Dancing

10. Love Me Down

11. Slumber Party

12. Better